Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noel

Madrigal

Missed the boat on this one as it didn't appeal to me when it first came out. Benebell's review changed my perspective. I've written to see if they're going to do a second run.

martykens

Missed the boat on this one as it didn't appeal to me when it first came out. Benebell's review changed my perspective. I've written to see if they're going to do a second run.

Great! Keep us posted!

chorphee

One month already since I ordered and still nothing and there is a second edition?...argh (biting my fingers). Canada is on another planet and my deck is lost in the middle of nowhere between ...Canada and earth... argh :D

Pixna

I'm very excited about the new edition (especially since I missed out on the first one). I can't wait until it's available!

madryn

starchild tarot delivery

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the aeclectic forum šŸ˜Š.
I was wondering how long people from Europe have had to wait for their decks to arrive?
I ordered mine from Danielle on the 9th June and I paid to have it tracked but the tracking lost track of my parcel on the 17th of June when it was forwarded onto the UK.
I've been in touch with Danielle and she's been amazing bless her but it's now 27th July, still no tracking information and I've no idea where in the world my deck is.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the tracking and also I was wondering if anyone, like me, is still waiting for their deck?
Many thanks x
(I'm so frustrated lol!!!)

gregory

It often takes ages from the US to the UK. It could be stuck in customs. But tracking fails the minute things leave the US - it's a total pain.

My world record was 4 months from the US to here; the book (it was "only" a book !) arrived three days after the seller had refunded me, and I had to pay him again ! - so don't lose hope.

ETA just looked - I see it is sent surface parcel. My Ostara was sent that way. It took 11 weeks.

The Happy Squirrel

So the second edition is available for ordering I take it?

The Happy Squirrel

Would you say this has the same feel as the Fountain Tarot? They remind me of each other for some reason....

KristinCali

I don't own this deck but I can't stop staring at it online. I love the blue-purple sparkly star/galaxy/universe backgrounds. The images are stunning for sure, but just because I'm a sucker for anything galaxy related, I don't think I could read with this deck. It's too nice. Death is changed to Transformation and the Devil is Oppression. I don't like decks that change the more negative cards into "fluffier" cards. I think I would be better off just purchasing a print since I really do love, love, love the STARS!

If anybody has this deck, I am curious what their book says about the Wheel, 3 of Crystals(pentacles), and 7 of Swords. They seem totally off to me.

Mirra

decisions

Would you say this has the same feel as the Fountain Tarot? They remind me of each other for some reason....

I almost started a thread to ask the same thing :) I can only afford one indie deck at the moment but I just can't decide between this two!