Lo Scarabeo Tarot Illuminati

Grizabella

Is there anywhere to purchase the mass market version of this here in the US yet? I really, really want to get one. I have the kit but the card size is hard for me to use because of arthritis in my hands and small sized hands, too. I haven't seen it come to any US stores yet. Has anyone else?

Miss Divine

Is there anywhere to purchase the mass market version of this here in the US yet? I really, really want to get one. I have the kit but the card size is hard for me to use because of arthritis in my hands and small sized hands, too. I haven't seen it come to any US stores yet. Has anyone else?

I believe Moon Gypsy ordered her copy from Book Depository. (And it was pretty cheap too! :) )

MoonGypsy

I believe Moon Gypsy ordered her copy from Book Depository. (And it was pretty cheap too! :) )

i did, and it was VERY cheap!!! Under $17 with FREE Shipping...

i will find the link...because it is spelled wrong. :eek::

ETA: Here is it is:

http://www.bookdepository.com/Tarot-Illuinati/9788865271902

Mine has been dispatched, so it'll probably arrive in the next 10 days or less...

And a note to Griz:
They DO have it at one or 2 market market place sellers on Amazon, but they are
quite a bit more expensive. [the first several are in the UK, but if you look carefully,
there are a couple based in the USA--but as i mentioned--more expensive than
BookDepository...No contest.

Grizabella

Thank you! Then Book Depository it is! :D

nord_drache

Hi, Jim.

Are you based in Canada still? Amazon Canada has the Tarot Illuminati if you're interested.
Yes I am. Checking online I've seen it on chapters.indigo.ca and the one store 45 minutes away has 2 in stock . . .
Probably tomorrow . . . faster & possibly cheaper shipping :D

Thanks for looking out for me.
Jim

illyria

Yes I am. Checking online I've seen it on chapters.indigo.ca and the one store 45 minutes away has 2 in stock . . .

Jim

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it.

nord_drache

Its tomorrow . . .
I didn't go for it and I don't think it will be out of print soon.
I did a reading to ask the results of acting on it . . .
I was reminded that in many areas -above and beyond reading the deck - my skills growing but it reminded me I can be obsessive and go off on detrimental tangents, so I will wait and when it is right I will pounce :) <as this decision has nothing to do with finances :) >
(I will probably share my reading in the appropriate section . . .)
Jim

MoonGypsy

Jim

i still recommend BookDepository...it is under $17 for the mass produced deck
with the black borders--with FREE SHIPPING--Anywhere
in the world.

If you want the borderless gold gilt deck/book Set--they have that too...for $20 something...and FREE
SHIPPING...

nord_drache

This is now my second deck . . .

Well I was down to Oshawa the other day . . .
Decided to splurge and grab this up - the boxed edition with book and gilt edges.
On first viewing out of the box the deck with its rich bold graphics was almost strangely overwhelming . . .
I didn't realize as well how large of a "package" the deck with its heavy stock was in the hands for shuffling. This was actually surprising to me as I have large hands.

This said I took the plunge and did a reading using the planetary spread from the accompanying book. WOW, things went click the reading on the money and the deck fit and was right. :) No longer overwhelming, and actually shuffled comfortably.

The accompanying book as well gave a very positive spin on the interpretation of the cards and for me removed the reversals that I will normally read - I guess this shows the synchronicity of the deck's designers and the spirit they impart. The book as well is richly done matching the deck.

Very impressed and definitely glad I grabbed it.
Jim