Happy Tarot by Lo Scarabeo

WhiteWolfy

I pre-ordered it and i had notification from Amazon (UK) yesterday that the delivery estimate has now been changed to 29th May! I'm looking forward to seeing it up close :)

The Happy Squirrel

Cute :) Reminds me of the Chibi Tarot :) But Chibi is majors only. Surprisingly deep that deck.

Symphony

I received an email from UK Amazon yesterday that it was posted and should be here tomorrow :) I had been thinking of cancelling the preorder too, looks like some sort of sign

Farzon

Over in another thread I just wished for Loscab to release less comic-bookish looking decks. Finally.... a deck that looks like a children's book! [emoji58]

Honestly, that's cute. I feel like getting diabetes just from looking at it. But then the Tarot of the Magical Forest is also cute and works well for me. Even for darker themes. Somehow I guess this one would only throw the worst cards at me, laughing. And the clouds, good lord, the clouds.... (Tarotbear would love this card)

Laura Borealis

Ok, I had to go look after this review.

WHAT IS that thing above the clouds???????? help
Who volunteers to alert LS? hahahahaha

-

Why, that's MR. HAPPY! :laugh:

Le Fanu

I saw that this was due to be released April 2015. Does anyone have it yet? Perhaps it's too early?

It's out in Europe. I saw it for sale here last week. Was tempted but controlled myself...

Symphony

Mine arrived today and I like it. Not tried a reading just looked through the cards. They're very bright and colourful and it does make me smile :)

For anyone wondering, the unfortunate shaped cloud on the ace of pentacles is still there

Le Fanu

I just picked this up this morning. People are going to love this deck. So pretty and upbeat and amusing and totally RWS. I think it is going to be a huge success. Typing this on my phone but just had to chime in...

Le Fanu

Double post.Please delete

GlitterNova

I hope you're right, Le Fanu. I love things done in this cute chibi style. The more adorable, happy decks, the better! Of course I'm sure this makes many people cringe, too :D