Decks with astrological correspondences

Tibor

I will check out the Antiquarian Tarot.

I had the Symbolon deck but sold it and it also came with an English instruction booklet so I doubt that I could get it with an English instruction booklet from Amazon Germany.

As for the Celestial Tarot I checked out the thread and I reached the conclusion that it would be too different for me to learn with since most decks use the Golden Dawn attributions and some of the minor arcana are so different (e.g. 7 of Swords is Mercury in Gemini but in the Golden Dawn system it is actually Moon in Aquarius). Mercury in Gemini makes sense because it is all about communication, planning etc but Moon in Aquarius gives the card a more darker and deeper meaning which is how I prefer to read this card anyway. I also have a lot of books on the Golden Dawn system so it would be counterproductive for me at this stage to try to learn another system.

Thank you for all your suggestions so far!!! Great suggestions! :)

jillkite

SYMBOLON

. Now it is hard to find at least for a reasonable price. lol

You can find it! They just brought out a pocket edition v recently.

Follow this link:
http://www.tarotworld.com/shop/oracles/symbolon.html

it takes you to AG Mueller (publishers) own site.

Pocket Symbolon (Enlgish Edition) is 15,99 Euro
Standard Size Symbolon (English Edition) is 23,99 Euro

Hope that helps you to get this deck back into your collection!

They ship from Germany, I got the pocket edition (english) recently and it arrived just fine.

Tibor

Thanks for that. I have just placed my order but I thought I would be given some sort of order number or I could log back into 'my account' on the website to check the status of my order but I don't seem to be able to do that.

Did you get an email confirmation of your order? If so, how quickly did that happen? I just checked but so far nothing. Did you manage to check the status of your order? If so, how?

jillkite

You're most welcome. I ordered back at the beginning of the year so it is hard to remember. I think i must have had an email comfirmation, but how quickly it came through I'm not sure.

With smaller companies sometimes someone in the office processes your order by hand and then sends the email. It might not happen too quick. Did you check your 'junk/spam' folder in case it went in there?

If you are concerned maybe send them an email to check if your order is ok?

Tibor

Thanks I did that :)

jillkite

I had a check but I deleted the email in relation to this order. A memory has come up of receiving an email order confirmation in German, so hope that you get that email soon and you can practise some basic german as a bonus ;)

Tibor

I had a check but I deleted the email in relation to this order. A memory has come up of receiving an email order confirmation in German, so hope that you get that email soon and you can practise some basic german as a bonus ;)

I will wait till Tuesday and then I will start to worry :)

This coming Monday is also a bank holiday in Germany so that does not help either. I have not received any emails yet but I ordered the deck around 5 PM (their local time) so it may be that it was too late for them to reply.

I wish they used PayPal. Oh well, if you have already ordered from them and you received your deck then I am sure I will be fine.