Which deck is most evil, dark, and malevolent?

Lokismile

The Luciferian Tarot deck by Michael Ford is powerful, honest and direct, a bit trixy at times, and incredibly accurate.

It is the only deck in which I use reversals out of my three I currently study and read with (the other being Thoth and Radiant Waite).

The typos are annoying, both in the book and on several cards, but again I too feel this is intentional. They have not done a reprint, and it is selling fairly well, so I roll with it.

Expect productive, increased dream activity while handling this deck.

L.W. balances both light and darkness, spiritual and material ( a strong divergence from Lavayan Satanism) the energies of masculine Samael with the Feminine Lillith. As a result, it has far more positive approaches to self realization, empowerment and productive action that one may expect.

Check it out if you are so inclined, and enjoy the Occasional thought-provoking nightmare.

Cheers within the dark currents,

jessica7and12

Thank you....

This website has given me a gateway into the insurmountable knowledge of the tarot, the oracle, the meanings of the cards, the different decks and styles of decks. It brings me great enthusiasm that there are people on this website who are just as much into expanding the higher spiritual search for knowledge. I'm so glad I found this website...eternally grateful for the knowledge, wisdom, and research, that has been given and done for this website.. Sincerely...Jessica t.

nisaba

I don't think of any particular tarot deck as "evil" in the traditional sense, either. What I mean is that the deck depicts or represents evil in a particularly frank manner, as opposed to masking it behind symbolism or archetypes. :)

Go the BOSCH deck if you can find it. It outdarks everyone else.

A real-world friend of mine insists the Thoth is evil, that its sacred geometry and appearance of spirituality is just to suck you in so that all the negative entities in the world can get their claws into your brain.

Sadly, they seem to ignore me.