The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

rwcarter

Another delay announced today. Estimated shipping date is now mid-June. To make up for it they've done a raffle of either the 7P or QW original print by Jonathan Saiz. The winner is Kirstin C (possibly Carter) from Southern California. She has 10 days to contact them creators to claim her prize. Don't know if she's on Aeclectic or not, but if you know her tell her she's won a prize!

JonathanSaiz

Original Oil Painting

Even better than a print- we drew Kristen's name for an original oil painting!

We hate that these delays keep happening but this really is the last one and it really is worth the wait!

Jonathan Saiz (Painter/Creator of The Fountain Tarot)

rwcarter

Welcome Jonathan! Even better prize for Kristin! I hope she's able to collect her reward.

Rodney

raheli

Oh this looks pretty, I can't resist a pre order

BodhiSeed

Another delay announced today. Estimated shipping date is now mid-June.

Well that's a bummer, but at least it sounds like they're trying to get everything just right before they ship out the decks. And that's a GOOD thing. :)

gregory

Well that's a bummer, but at least it sounds like they're trying to get everything just right before they ship out the decks. And that's a GOOD thing. :)
Yes indeed :)

starlightexp

Looks like some copies have shipped to some people looking on Facebook. I hope the rest ship soon

mydearruby

I have been keeping looking at the image online and am curious how people think of it. It looks like the first bulk shipment won't happen until 25th this month. At the first sight I told myself this was definitely not my cuppa, but weird thing, something about it just seems to drag me back again and again. Still on the fence for this one and advice needed!

rwcarter

mdr, until I have it in my hands, there's not much I can say. Hopefully soon.