The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

RainbowGypsy

The Fountain Tarot

Hey everyone, I wanted to share this kickstarter campaign for an amazing new deck called The Fountain Tarot. It was developed by: Jonathan Saiz (Creator and Painter), Jason Gruhl (Writer), and Andi Todaro (Designer). There is only 9 days left in the campaign and they have a little way to go yet. Kickstarter only pays out if the goal is reached so please share this with anyone who might be interested in making this happen.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/756996328/the-fountain-tarot-a-contemporary-standard

rwcarter

Moderator Note

The thread that RainbowGypsy started has been merged with this one to not cause confusion by having two active threads on the same deck.

RainbowGypsy

Thanks I didn't realize it was already here.

Carla

Very eager to own this deck. :)

EmpressSha

So excited, 7 days left and less than $4,000.00 to go!!! Can't wait to receive mine :)

Farzon

I hope it will make it!
It has to!!

Ica'rus

The imagery is absolutely stunning! Many of the cards just speak to me, and I am quite new to this whole thing! I backed as well. Good luck!

BradleyJ

The Fountain Tarot reaches $25,000 and 300 Backers!

Hi everyone!
It looks like we have made it for our Kickstarter funding, and we are so excited and appreciative. Thanks to everyone who has supported and/or spread the word. There are three days left of the campaign. Please let everyone know that this is still the best way to pre-order the deck as we don't know exactly when it will be available in retail. If you are in the US, shipping is free, and if you are outside of the US, shipping is pretty reasonable. Thanks again everyone! This deck will physically be in your hands by February and you will NOT be disappointed. :)
Jason, Jonathan, and Andi

RainbowGypsy

Congratulations!! So happy and excited for the three of you!!

Carmen

esspeet

uuWaaa! Stoked! Congratulations on getting the funding, guys. You deserve it. Ho, I can't wait to get my deck in the mail. (Feb 2015).

Squee!

*ahem*

I'm sorry, I had to.

Still 45 Hours left for anyone who's wondering,...!

Hi everyone!
It looks like we have made it for our Kickstarter funding, and we are so excited and appreciative. Thanks to everyone who has supported and/or spread the word. There are three days left of the campaign. Please let everyone know that this is still the best way to pre-order the deck as we don't know exactly when it will be available in retail. If you are in the US, shipping is free, and if you are outside of the US, shipping is pretty reasonable. Thanks again everyone! This deck will physically be in your hands by February and you will NOT be disappointed. :)
Jason, Jonathan, and Andi