Today's Featured Deck :D

Laura Borealis

Isidore

I counsel a wait-and-see period :) Impulse purchases are oft regretted!

That said, it is an intriguing tarot and one I've thought of getting, just for the art.

I just found out that the mobile AT site has the Featured Deck in a different spot - you have to scroll down a ways.

Madrigal

I clicked on today's whimsical deck but not yesterday's. Often my browser takes me straight to the forums so I only see the daily deck if I remember to go to that page.

rylla

I like the Isidora very much! I would jump on buying it (I already had my loooong wait-and-see time) if it weren't for the cutlery...This spoils the deck for me completely.

RiverRunsDeep

New Deck Today!

Isidore Tarot. This is one I've never seen for sure. Man, this brings up memories, all the old timey books I read in school, especially Alice in Wonderland. I also learned a lot about creative illustration from a book that made liberal use of old art like this to teach you how to be creative in illustrating by using things like public use are from the commons. I don't know that I'd buy this deck, its not my type but it is bringing up memories. Maybe I should buy it for that!? XD

The Isidore brings up childhood memories for me as well, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm remembering! Beatrix Potter? That old children's magazine, "Cricket"? In any case, I love the nostalgic feeling I get from the images.

I like the Isidora very much! I would jump on buying it (I already had my loooong wait-and-see time) if it weren't for the cutlery...This spoils the deck for me completely.

I have the "Valentine" edition of the Isidore; it was a perk during the initial sale of the latest edition, and it is Majors only. No cutlery to deal with! You could always pull the Majors out of the full deck and only use those. I think it would be totally worth it. :D Such lovely, delicately done, Victorian style artwork. Plus.......animals!!

earthair

I hadn't noticed the deck of the day before :eek: -- I usually come right to the forum portion of AT and skip the main page.

Yup, me too. :bugeyed:

Isidore- it's very The Wind in the Willows.

AJ

. What I don't see yet is the top 10 of 2014....

I too come to the forum via bookmark, I never see the rest of AT unless I'm looking for deck info or images.

There was no top 10 of 2014. My guess is because there are so many self published ones now the whole concept fractures.

urbandryad

New Tarot up. The Crystal Tarot, another one I haven't seen. It looks nice, but not really something I'd use.

RiverRunsDeep

The Crystal Tarot seems kinda cute, but both of the posted reviews say it is "disappointing". Not very enabling! Guess I could take it or leave it, but probably leave it. :)

jalaire

I love the featured deck feature! I get to see a lot of decks I wouldn't normally notice. I do like the crystal tarot, but I do have to say that I miss the illustrated minors. The majors are very pretty, though!