Recommendation please.

MagsStardustBlack

I'm treating myself to a new book. I'm hoping for a good solid big practical book on natural witchcraft with focus on nature, herbs and plants for use in lotions potions blessings healing and ritual work. A good comprehensive accurate credable big book for use on a daily bases. Can anyone help me, I'm getting nowhere searching online.

Thank you many blessings xxx

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Is there a tarot focus to this request?

MagsStardustBlack

No rwcarter, sorry is this sub forum just for tarot books? I thought it was for divination books on any focus, I'm using my phone app, so this hasn't came through clear on the phone. Its okay, I did quite a lot if digging and found some books so go ahead and delete the thread please. And sorry it was in the wrong place and if I caused any extra work for you. I'm try and be extra careful posting next time.

Xx

Nemia

Tarot for the Green Witch? I have it as sample on my Kindle but I'm not really a green witch so I didn't buy it.

blueeyetea

Have you looked at Scott Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs?

I haven't seen it in person, but this books looks interesting: Supermarket Magic: Creating Spells, Brews, Potions & Powders from Everyday Ingredients.