Want a stone for my crystal obsessed boyfriend. I have no clue what to get!

SweetSiren

My boyfriend has quite the love for crystals. Unfortunately, this is something we never really talk about because crystals just simply aren't on my radar. So, perhaps I could describe a bit about what's going on in his life and you guys help me find a stone that would fit the bill? Maybe?

He works A LOT. He loves where he works, uses a lot of physical energy to do the job, and is now in a phase of his work where he is dealing with the public much, much more. He recently cut ties with a long time friend, and is now opening his arms to some older friends. He hopes to be getting a new place by the summer. He's a gentle soul, and tries to act like he's not :p

I hope that does it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Padma

He works A LOT. He loves where he works, uses a lot of physical energy to do the job, and is now in a phase of his work where he is dealing with the public much, much more. He recently cut ties with a long time friend, and is now opening his arms to some older friends. He hopes to be getting a new place by the summer. He's a gentle soul, and tries to act like he's not :p

I hope that does it. Any help would be much appreciated.

How about...for energy balance (since he spends a lot of time and energy working) Blizzard stone, or Sichuan Quartz; for charisma, as he is working more with the public now, Spessartine; for the clear thinking required at work, Tourmalined Quartz; for regenerating his energies spent, Seriphos Green Quartz, or Spinel; for friendliness and good friendships, Strombolite. For moving, or getting situations to move along, Moldavite.

I hope this helps! I took the recommendations from The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashian. (except the Moldavite one - that was my own :) )

Sandalwood

Hi!

Hè sounds very pentacles & 3 of wands at the moment or at least that's what came to mind (reading too much when speaking in cards, lol)
Anyway having all these flashes of pentacles, gardening and physique (is it outdoor even?) I had to think of aventurine stone. It's a green stone which helps grow and manifest and it's been said that earthy elementals are attracted to it like mad... Helping to make blossom whatever someone is working on/wanting (like a new place) :)

Pam O

How about a nice good sized polished clear quartz?
Everything in the quartz family of crystals is VERY powerful!

Citrine is a manifesting stone, a stone of abundance. It is a great stone of energy, sun, money. It is said to help focus passion, and it is in the quartz family.

Is he into connecting with his intuition? An amethyst is A positive tool for that.

Why don't you visit a local metaphysical shop? I found my first rocks and crystals, and my 1st deck of Tarot cards at a metaphysical shop.....

I had to think of aventurine stone. It's a green stone which helps grow and manifest and it's been said that earthy elementals are attracted to it like mad... Helping to make blossom whatever someone is working on/wanting (like a new place) :)

And, aventurine IS also in he quartz family! :)

MagsStardustBlack

Blue azurite, if he feels their energy, this one is like a Rice Krispie snap crackle and pop :)

Or find a gateway quartz, terminated with a rainbow in it. He will be over the moon :)

Briar Rose

What about buying him a 7 stone chakra balancing pendy set? They currently go for around $21. on ebay or etsy.I think my seller on Etsy is named 7 stones.

beginagain

Try fluorite. From the crystal-cure.com website:

"Fluorite is said to absorb and neutralize negative vibrations. It makes one more receptive to the vibrations of other stones. Fluorite should be kept in every room of the home. Fluorite is known as the "Genius Stone".
* increases concentration
* helps in decision-making"

Plus, it's absolutely stunning to look at and makes a lovely display when not in use.

pink daliha

Carnelian

Try a carnelian. It's a reddish-orangey form of chalcedony. It's a projective stone, good for physical energy and promoting courage in the face of opposition of all kinds ( esp. arguments).

linnie

I also like the idea of a beautiful clear quartz with a rainbow inclusion... everyone who loves crystals smiles with delight at a rainbow, surely, and there are so many amazing properties associated with that combination...

And because he already seems physically high energy, I'm heading in the other direction, and going with abalone shell... it feels as though the myriad cool colours add another layer of rainbow joy, and also offer calming energy to his gentle side. I've seen beautiful whole shells polished, and they are gorgeous... (I don't usually go for shells, but make an exception with this one and cowrie... :))

jillkite

Tanzanite apparently helps a tendancy to overwork.
Sodalite is a great stone for bringing a grounded sense of calm.