My new loves.

Syeraph

oh wow! those are gorgeous!!! I love the raw citrine that you have there! ( I believe that is what it is, correct? under the amethyst?) And, the lighter blue crystal, is this angelite? I'm not familiar with the 'gypsum', but it is very interesting looking! Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

Gypsum is selenite. This is a cluster rather than the rose or the satin rod.

It is a raw citrine, looks like a slice of cake, my daughter was sad we could not eat it lol.

The blue is Celestite but it reminds me of Angelite. They carry the same or similar metaphysical properties I believe.

Syeraph

I was surprised at how much more affordable crystals are at gem shows. My local new age shops mark up the prices so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do! This Celestite was 18 dollars, at the local store it's minimum 45 for a much smaller chunk. I paid 10 for the amythest and she wants 25 or more. 10 for a single small point.

I live near a mineral museum and they usually have great deals.

celticnoodle

Gypsum is selenite. This is a cluster rather than the rose or the satin rod.

It is a raw citrine, looks like a slice of cake, my daughter was sad we could not eat it lol.

The blue is Celestite but it reminds me of Angelite. They carry the same or similar metaphysical properties I believe.
ah! okay. thank you for confirming this. and had a nice laugh at your daughter. :) No, biting into that cluster may NOT be a good thing! ;)

Syeraph

ah! okay. thank you for confirming this. and had a nice laugh at your daughter. :) No, biting into that cluster may NOT be a good thing! ;)

Lol! Indeed I had to explain why a few times. She's not quote 4, it does look like a pretty cake with orange sugar sprinkles on top!!!