Crystal Skull collecting

Onion Budgie

Large white one is actually a luminous hand wrattle
Rainbow one - Flourite called Keshet ("Rainbow")

The large white one looks so much like New Jade, though! I really like it.

Keshet is extremely handsome. A Fluorite skull is high on my to-get list.

Loving all these photographs. :)

Tarotphelia

Goodness, my 10 year old thread has reanimated. Crystal skulls have gone a bit more mainstream since then . Nice to see the new photos ! Of course, I have many more skulls now than I did then .

There is a Youtube channel called underworldclassroom that has a video titled Crystal Skulls and How to Use . I highly recommend viewing that one . Plus she has many other videos on crystals in general that are fantastic too .

Another Youtube channel that has some crystal skull videos worth watching is NewRealities .

jolie_amethyst

I'm not a skull girl myself, but this one was too fun not to post for those of you who are. A local rock shop found it at the Denver gem show and now has it up for sale--granite & clear quartz.

(Photo is not mine, it's the shop's from their Facebook page--credit Jerry's Rock and Gem, Kent, Washington.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 160

Tigerangel

I'm not a skull girl myself, but this one was too fun not to post for those of you who are. A local rock shop found it at the Denver gem show and now has it up for sale--granite & clear quartz.

(Photo is not mine, it's the shop's from their Facebook page--credit Jerry's Rock and Gem, Kent, Washington.)

He's an awesome skull, looks like he should be riding a Harley and sporting a hells angels leather jacket lol.