Reading Court Cards - PP method

Joermit

Hey, Phoenix...

Nope... not a member of the the ISRC (dunno what it is, truth to tell)... but I'd love to share... I think starting a new thread would be wonderful! still getting all my thoughts down into type... but I'd be happy to send it your way once it's all together... where shall we put this thread? in the oracle study group section?? lemme know your thoughts...and I look for to sharing with you! thank you for the idea and support! take care...

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Hey Joey

Yep we can start a new thread, either in Oracle study group or Oracle decks.
Reading of the court cards this way can apply to any cartomancy method, even to tarot I think. Although each tarot deck varies and the face is not always looking the same way some left, some right and some straight at you.

Atleast with PC's they will never change in it's direction.

Whenever you get one of those 4 cards K:spade: Q:spade: J:spade: J:club: in relation to a question to see if someone is interested in you, whether love, business or other, and one of these 4 show itself, it would indicate, that at present maybe, but in the future not so...even though the characteristic of the person you are wanting to know doesn't fit the characteristic of those cards....2 face cards can represent the same person sometimes...have you noticed that? I guess only with time...we will know the workings better.

Joermit

Hello again!

Ya know... I feel we go through all of the personality traits of all the court cards at some point... though... I do think we tend to stick with one or two of the courts generally... I know I'm very King of Hearts most of the time... but fall into a Jack of Hearts mood at times... even Jack of Diamonds... by my outlook on what those cards mean... and I've had moments of spades energy, or wand energy... it's natural, we're human!! I think this PP method of looking at court cards is very interesting... I've been to the website several times and read through all she write about her system... it is very well thought out... though... for some reason... she includes nothing about club cards... that part of the lesson was completely missing! have you received the PP book yet?? if so, how do you like it?? I may order it... you go ahead and start the thread for the study group... and we can just move our discussion over there... thank you so much for the interest and offer for sharing.... I greatly look forward to it! talk to you soon! take care...

Joey

Phoenix Rising

The club suit has been re-entered, so it's there now..I wrote to her, she emailed me back to thank me for bringing it to her as she didn't realise...it was a technical glitch. The book is on it's way...so cool!

I will start a thread on separate court cards.

Phoenix Rising

I have noticed in a reading 2 kings could show up and be the same person, but normally if it's in the same layout, it would need to be represented by another court, also if one is a King or Queen depending on the mood, could also show as being a Jack, especially if the adult is acting immaturely.

What would your opinion be on this?

Phoenix Rising

Joey the book arrived today!! 3 days it took from when I ordered it..that is fast!!
Cool will let you know what other interesting things I find...although I Have read alot of it on the "Browse before Buy"

I also posted about King of hearts HERE

Joermit

Awesome that the book arrived so soon! and also very cool that the clubs section is now posted... I'll have to check out what that has to say!

For me, courts and how they show up as people, often depends on their placement in the spread and what my intuition sorta tells me... if two courts are far apart in a reading I usually don't feel it to be the same person... however, if they are close to together, I sometimes pick up that it could be a blending of the personalities/energies of these card that that person is exhibiting...

intresting, stuff!

thanks...

Joey

obsidian_queen

Does this method of reading the cards only apply to Oracle Decks / playing cards? Because my DruidCraft is my favorite deck and a few of the courts face the reader full on; like my King / Queen of Wands, my King of Pentacles...etc and it would be cool if it worked that way..

Phoenix Rising

obsidian_queen said:
Does this method of reading the cards only apply to Oracle Decks / playing cards? Because my DruidCraft is my favorite deck and a few of the courts face the reader full on; like my King / Queen of Wands, my King of Pentacles...etc and it would be cool if it worked that way..

Hi Obsidian Queen

I'm quite sure the method could apply to Tarot as well...worth having a look at, see if it fits in with your readings.

PR

Joermit

I agree... I've tried this technique a bit for myself these past couple days with my tarot card and playing cards.... seemed to work very well for me... I feel that any work with an oracle of any kind is an agreement between you and spirit/god/your guides/your higher self/whatever.... it is the intuitive key to your own natural psychicness... you sorta tell the cards and your guides how you'd like em to work for you... and then have an understanding... and it works... it certainly has for me... and it's part of the process I teach in my divination classes...

Thank you, Phoenix Rising for posting this wonderful technique... I really enjoy it and am starting to incorporate it into my readings...