Need lots of suggestions for Crystals.

Briar Rose

Hi everyone. I got a job where I am in a huge open area selling- where about 2,000 people a day walk by me at a fast pace. I know they are looking for some energy to suck up. The first week my energy was so drained and at the same time, I felt wound-up and couldn't sleep. The full moon was the worst of it. The past 2 nights I slept better. Last night I got a bag of Lepidoite gem chips to run my hands through. That works for a sleep aid for me, even though it is a high vibrational stone for others. I love those little polished chips to work with.

I can actually feel the energy as people walk by. It feels like I am magnetized at some times and a rag doll at others. I can feel it like a wave crashing at me at times, and others nothing but blankness.

I need to carry some crystals with me. So far citrine is good. May I have some suggestions? I don't want to ward-off any people either.

I need some crystals that are going to give me energy, but also some calmness, clairity, and grounding- but not too grounding as I have to keep up my sales. I have to stay focused and my speech is everything.

I've been bringing a dalmation point
A huge chunck of Jet (my go to stone)
Jasper (a little too calming for me, but it works)
Citrine (just love it)

and then I play with my Prosperity chip pouch-
aventrine
citrine
tigers eye
amazonite

I need to add some mossy agate to that mix.

I know I got it covered- but what did I oveer look?
and what to stay away from too?

Thank you so much. I just love my Crystals.

jolie_amethyst

Perhaps labradorite and smoky quartz (or amethyst)?

This blog post sounds a bit like what you're experiencing: http://stacierocks.blogspot.com/2012/03/flashdance-madagascar-labradorite.html

I know for me that labradorite makes a pretty big difference in my ability to cope with lots of mixed energies in my vicinity on days when I'm at the hospital for hubby's chemo (or worse, days where we end up having to have him admitted). The days I've left my labradorite at home are NOT pretty; days it's with me, I have a much easier time of it. I've always had issues spending time in hospitals, and it just doesn't affect me to anywhere near the same extent...as long as I have that stone in my pocket. Very protective.

stonesatiety

Hi Briar: My main protector stone is a small double-terminated Tibetan Black Quartz. The black is caused by hematite inclusions within clear quartz. Clear quartz can give you the zing you need while the hematite keeps you grounded--to close the sale. ;-) I've met a number of people who wear clear quartz crystal pendants in hospital work and the like. Your citrine can keep it clear.

For me, garnet helps with clarity of thought, which may help you remain aware of your surroundings and what is going on within you.

How about fire agate to help you work on establishing and maintaining boundaries? No need to feed energy vampires. There's infinite energy all around us that can stand in. When a human collects energy from others, s/he will feel temporarily sated when externally obtained energy fills their inner emptiness. Where the energy comes from is irrelevant. As with anything, being clear about your intentions, then remaining attentive moment-by-moment will show you each step.

tigerlilybug

Hey Briar Rose I love love love Jet also my go to stone :) I like to carry Black Tourmaline when I'm going to be around a crowd of people it works so well to keep out other energies even cell phone energy and Its connected to the base chakra, best of luck to you I hope I could help since you so kindly helped me before!

Briar Rose

I made a Garnet exiler this past week. I just used well water in a bowl with Garnets and left them in the sun for the day. I got these little vial spray bottles off e-bay, and I filled one with the Garnet gem water to spray on my joints for arthritis, and it works!

I never worked with Fire Agate, but I would love to feel thier energy.

I have to check out the post! jolie_amethyst. Thank you.

I have to try the blk. tourmaline- I have a pendant (raw) that I got a few weeks ago.

I never did try Labradorite and smoky together. Sounds wonderful.

I am going to try these. I have 3 days off, so we'll have to wait to next week and I'll get back here to let everyone know.

Thank you a bunch. Crystal blessings!

celticnoodle

off the top of my head, I can only think of a black obsydian. An EXCELLENT grounding stone and protective crystal too. Also pietersite is both grounding and protective too, I believe. As for a calming stone--rose quartz is incredibly calming. good luck!

morphine

i definitely recommend Carnelian and Fire agate...very powerful as well as Black tourmaline.

Briar Rose

Thank you. I am on a working stretch and feel I can't try anything new just yet. I am sticking to my Dalmation wand (point) and a ruby ring.

But I am going to try these suggestions soon. I don't have any fire agate, and I want some.

Garnet exiler spray is great for joint pain!!! btw

Briar Rose

Black tourmaline drains me. I left my black tourmaline pendant at home, and also, the Dalmation point (which has Blk. Tourmaline in it), and I didn't feel so tired. Moonstone and Iolite seems to help me get through the traffic of people. Ruby gives me a radiant stamina. Also, ear plugs help a lot too.