Knight of pents

nisaba

Let's you got the knight of pents in the position what impact this person would have on your life... how would you interpret it ?

Background this person isn't solid nor stable. He comes and goes as he pleases. As a romantic partner is is the knight of wands a player. He is very self absorbed and doesn't help or protect me . So it's I'm not understanding this position can someone help me with this ?

The Knight Pentacles is someone who doesn't handle change well, doeen't move fast, and digs their heels in. So, in response to this person flitting around you, you just become heavier, more solid and more stable in their behaviour in spite of them, or to teach-by-example. :)

IndigoWaves

My impression is similar to nisaba's in that he'd bring out the Knight of Pentacles in you... But I'd see it more as holding onto a desire for stability and commitment, and waiting for that flighty guy to come around to accepting it from you. This Knight is determined and often patient to the extreme, so the potential is there to get really "stuck" on whatever's wanted -- even if evidence suggests that doing so won't pan out.

pageofswords9110

This is going to maybe not be helpful. As my meanings for the Knights is one I made up entirely on my own.

But Knights for me are about putting yourself in the other person's shoes, and really imagining what it would be like if you were them (related to the area talked about in the suit).

Pents for me are about the goals we set and how to best work on and accomplish them. So let's say, in answer to your question for me, this card might say that this person is going to be try to understand some of your life goals that really matter to you They are going to try to understand WHY the your goals for your life mean so much to you and how you got to the place where these are your values and those goals are what matters to you.

They are going to make an effort to try to understand. And they are going to be a help to you in accomplishing some of your goals. You would feel understood and accepted (because they will understand where you are coming from) and that feeling would give you more inner strength to move forward with what means a lot to you in your life. It would make things easier to achieve for you.

Or it could be the reverse. That HIS presence may teach YOU more about empathy in your life. It may may you wonder why they are as they are, how they got there. And to teach you to be understanding of differences. And to see how different past experiences teach us to become different inside. Maybe that is why they are in your life to teach you that. And that learning this can help you later on to accomplish your life goals and show you new ways to work together with others on common goals.

That is what that card would likely say to me in answer to that question. But I was not the reader, you were. So it is your meanings that would apply, not mine. :grin:

Babs

Thank you for your very well thought out interpretation. Understandingg one another has been part of the problem in our connection. Both of us have things from the past that hinders our soul growth. Maybe his presence will teach both of us about differences and how to accept one another and understand. He tells me all the time I'm so closed off and he wants to know more but I just shut down. This was very insightful and has struck a chord with me thank you.

pageofswords9110

The Knight Pentacles is someone who doesn't handle change well, doeen't move fast, and digs their heels in. So, in response to this person flitting around you, you just become heavier, more solid and more stable in their behaviour in spite of them, or to teach-by-example. :)

Sorry I'm not understanding what you mean by this could you elaborate?

pageofswords9110

My impression is similar to nisaba's in that he'd bring out the Knight of Pentacles in you... But I'd see it more as holding onto a desire for stability and commitment, and waiting for that flighty guy to come around to accepting it from you. This Knight is determined and often patient to the extreme, so the potential is there to get really "stuck" on whatever's wanted -- even if evidence suggests that doing so won't pan out.

Oh no lol I would get stuck I never wait on men. I have way too many chasing me and that's just not something I'm willing to do at this point in my life. I'm actually very quick to drop people and block them from communicating with me.

IndigoWaves

Oh no lol I would get stuck I never wait on men. I have way too many chasing me and that's just not something I'm willing to do at this point in my life. I'm actually very quick to drop people and block them from communicating with me.
You might still date around while holding out hope that this guy will commit; people do that sometimes, and don't always realize it. You've also let him "come and go" rather than just dropping him, even though he doesn't deliver certain things that you want... So maybe you believe that you'll eventually get those things if you wait (KnP), and/or somehow secure a steadier supply of what he does provide -- making you patient (KnP) with his behaviour: maybe more than you'd usually be.

It's always possible for a certain kind of person to make us behave differently than we normally would, even to stir up desires that we didn't know were there... And while this Knight of Pents' energy seems really foreign to you now, the question was about the future/what impact he "would" have, so it may not be all that noticeable yet.