Queen of Cups as a boyfriend

scorpiogirl

I'm seeing this man but not together officially. I asked the RWS deck how is he when he is in a relationship? As a boyfriend he is...
He must be very emotional, sensitive and nurturing?
Any ideas? Thanks.

nisaba

That's fair. And possibly tearful at times.

Pami619

Faithful and sometimes drama queen.
But it's good that he's in touch with his emotional side..

volcanopunk

He wants to take care of you, which can be either really sweet and exactly what you need, or smothering.

SpiritualLight

I agree with Pam619, he could be a dramaqueen, but he also know how to talk with women because he thinks and see things emotionally. I believe he could have many female friends and that he's also is a good friend to his exes.

EmpyreanKnight

Oh yes. Since he is also very much in touch with his emotions, he may also be able to get attuned to yours, if he's up to it.

It's interesting that there's lots of water here. Of course there's the Cups, the suit of emotions and love, then you also said his birth moon is in Cancer, which is also a Water sign. If you really are a Scorpio (as your nick suggests), we have a nice trifecta here.

scorpiogirl

Thanks for responses.
Someone mentioned female friends...yes he has several female friends and I am not jealous. I just feel he is just that type of guy. Very in tune with women.

starrystarrynight

Sensitive.

taureuse

sweet and sensitive. very caring and in tune with your needs. probably does things for you without being asked that maybe you didn't even know you wanted/needed him to do. warm and romantic. but as a flaw he might be hurt a little too easily or get kinda dramatic sometimes. maybe prone to jealousy. but he would be more mature than the knight who is a show-off and really dramatic in love with over the top gestures and declarations... not as mature/serious of a lover as the king but definitely a solid companion