Can someone help? Devil+temperance 4 feelings

IndigoWaves

I'd be more inclined to see a positive angle to this/the relationship (and consider Temperance a "saving grace", of sorts) if the guy inquired about is actively involved with you now... But if he's an ex or someone else who's not currently "with" you, then the Devil is likely warning of negative (Devil) tendencies, including obsession -- on your part, or *maybe* his: whichever person has shown the most interest lately... Even more so if that person's interest/attention has been actively avoided or turned down.

In that context, Temperance's having "jumped out" with the Devil would be advising, rather urgently, to counteract that energy now (before ill effects/harm results) -- by remaining calm and emotionally centered, avoiding any rash actions, and trying to find peace within yourself rather than being tied to (Devil) thoughts about the desired relationship/person.

WhyWuh

I'd be more inclined to see a positive angle to this/the relationship (and consider Temperance a "saving grace", of sorts) if the guy inquired about is actively involved with you now... But if he's an ex or someone else who's not currently "with" you, then the Devil is likely warning of negative (Devil) tendencies, including obsession -- on your part, or *maybe* his: whichever person has shown the most interest lately... Even more so if that person's interest/attention has been actively avoided or turned down.

In that context, Temperance's having "jumped out" with the Devil would be advising, rather urgently, to counteract that energy now (before ill effects/harm results) -- by remaining calm and emotionally centered, avoiding any rash actions, and trying to find peace within yourself rather than being tied to (Devil) thoughts about the desired relationship/person.

Yass!!! Lol. I was cold towards him recently. So maybe he's a bit obsessed? I'm trying to remain calm and collected. It's best for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think

I don't really see devil as obsessed. I see it as emotional attachment or just lust. Or as wanting to love someone and be open but unable to do so because of chains, anxieties, the past, whatever. He could be feeling lustful and also with temperance, like you two have a special bond, you mean a lot to him and he feels warm about you.

IndigoWaves

Yass!!! Lol. I was cold towards him recently. So maybe he's a bit obsessed?
Is your contact with him actually in person now or just phonecalls/texting, etc.? When did you last speak to each other in person -- both of you together at the same time?

Sorry, but I'm still trying to gauge how much mutual involvement and returned interest there is between you two. Maybe I'm wrong, but I keep getting a slippery feeling that the attraction is all yours, and that details which would prove this are being twisted around or left out (Devil)...

WhyWuh

I don't really see devil as obsessed. I see it as emotional attachment or just lust. Or as wanting to love someone and be open but unable to do so because of chains, anxieties, the past, whatever. He could be feeling lustful and also with temperance, like you two have a special bond, you mean a lot to him and he feels warm about you.

Your 'being unable but wanting to love someone' is so true and is so painful at the same time. So beautiful and sad. You want to love someone. To belong to that person. To give yourself away. To protect that special someone and cherish them. You want to give them the world. But you can't be with them due to circumstances. So tragic. And so beautiful. It's so sweet he feels that way about me. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk