10 of Swords at 10th Position in Celtic Cross

PaulK24

Two nights ago after discussed things with my friend about a business we are going to open together I was overwhelmed with things. I was tend to start a business myself but there were many stressful situations since I have to do everything myself.

A person I discussed is my closest friend. He himself is an entrepreneur a small business. However after discussed apart from overwhelmed by the recent situation I also felt unsure about my decision about working with him so I decided to pull 10 cards in celtic cross and found the outcome (10th position) is 10 of swords.

My interpretation for this could be two sides

- A really bad things are going to happen or

- The bad situation has ended and begin a new journey.

Does my interpretation correct? I am a newbie in tarot reading and I do reading when I felt unsure about big event such as this. This is an important crossroad in my life so I appreciate for any insight you might give here. Thank you very much.

Farzon

Things are not going to work out as you imagine, your plans will fail in some way. You'll feel down and exhausted. I'm in a Ten of Swords situation myself these days, I know what I'm talking about...

BUT:
In such important situations, I wouldn't rely only on the Tarot. If you want to start that business, by all means, do it! Even if you fail, you don't know what will spring from it.

I would do another reading and ask how you can cope with the troubles ahead. This approach to reading is less fatalistic and more productive in my opinion.

PaulK24

Things are not going to work out as you imagine, your plans will fail in some way. You'll feel down and exhausted. I'm in a Ten of Swords situation myself these days, I know what I'm talking about...

BUT:
In such important situations, I wouldn't rely only on the Tarot. If you want to start that business, by all means, do it! Even if you fail, you don't know what will spring from it.

I would do another reading and ask how you can cope with the troubles ahead. This approach to reading is less fatalistic and more productive in my opinion.

Thank you very much. Do you have any idea if I should read combination from another position in combination with 10th position to give more clarity?

Farzon

In a CC, the position at the bottom of the cross often shows the root of the situation or problem. The ninth card (often called "hopes and fears" or "guidance") can give hints at the solution of the problem. Try to compare these cards to the last one and see how they lead to the outcome, or if they show alternatives (especially the ninth one can show an advice for action in my experience).

PaulK24

Thank you again Farzon

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, PaulK24!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. "Thank you very much." is not feedback.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

PaulK24

Welcome to Aeclectic, PaulK24!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. "Thank you very much." is not feedback.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Sorry for a mistake I made. I will provide details while I'm not sure if my reading is good or not.

The rest of the cards from the reading have been removed by the Moderator.

10th - Ten of Swords : As discussed in the beginning of this thread.

That's why I separate my own interpretation for the outcome for two ways - Things are going to be bad or a sunshine after a storm. That's why when Mr. Farzon gave me an interpretation I do agreed on him.

Thank you.