Devil, Knight of Cups, and Ace of Wands as love outcome

Wheeler5

I recently did a reading for myself and in the outcome position regarding a previous relationship I received the devil, knight of cups, and ace of Wands. This was a part of a much larger spread I did using my entire tarot deck. I see the devil as being about bondage/addictions, the knight of cups I see as being a messenger of love or possibly describing the person in question. As a person I see the KOC as an emotional/moody artistic type. The ace of Wands I see as a new spark but mixed with the other two cards can it be bad or for the wrong reasons? What I'm really trying to gather here is how to read these three cards together as an outcome to a relationship question.

WhyWuh

Addiction. That blind addiction of Kn'o'cups in love 'I'll die without you I can't live without you i can't breath without you omg'. Unadequate love, like obsession.

Wheeler5

Addiction. That blind addiction of Kn'o'cups in love 'I'll die without you I can't live without you i can't breath without you omg'. Unadequate love, like obsession.

Thanks for responding WhyWhu! That's kinda scary but when I saw the devil mixed in I knew he couldn't be good. It worries me because this guy does have a controlling/obsessive personality type.