Halowquest Lesson 21 - 12th July

Aerin

Spear Knight, Spear 4 and Spear 5

(Slight digression: Kaz and I are both up to date on lessons, not on postings - just in case anyone wonders why the 'empty threads'. We will update these with our thoughts when we have time. Kai I believe is also in the same position. I am away next week, so will not get to post again until 20th July earliest)

Questions:

1. In what kinds of situations are you inclined to be hasty and unconsidered?
2. In what instances do you need the swift despatch of the Spear Knight?
3. What have you achieved in the last year (outer and inner)?
4. What harmonious conclusions or happy culminations have you experienced recently?
5. When you are challenged, do you give in, walk away or fight back?
6. What have your challenegrs taught you about yourself?

Task:
Spend time in celebration of your life so far e.g. look through diaries, photos etc for ideas, alone or with friends.

Meditiation:
Leads you through Spear Knight, Spear 4 and Spear 5.

Aerin

Aerin

1. In what kinds of situations are you inclined to be hasty and unconsidered? When I'm under pressure e.g. very tired, things need doing fast, I believe that someone or something may get in my way

2. In what instances do you need the swift despatch of the Spear Knight? When I know I have to do something and find ways to put it off

3. What have you achieved in the last year (outer and inner)? Self belief professionally, plus some outward success. Writing. Distinction on part of my course of study.

4. What harmonious conclusions or happy culminations have you experienced recently?
Wedding aniversary, renewal/ reinvigoration of relationships

5. When you are challenged, do you give in, walk away or fight back?
Depends. If it isn't that big a deal I avoid hassle by walking away or giving in: I have to be careful not to do this too much as if it happens too often I can feel resentful (and have to explicitly let that feeling go)

6. What have your challenegrs taught you about yourself? I can sometimes over or under react when something is important to me, and forget to notice others reactions.

Meditation: My biggest challenge can be myself, in that I can project my own difficulties or perceived shortcomings on others. When I honour my own responses and realise the positive intention behind them, then I change the ways I act and react to better realise my goals.

Aerin