The fool....orgasms

UniversesCollide

If I was reading for someone who asked me if they had fully pleased their partner the fool would lead me to think that while they were off to a good start, they will eventually realize they had much to learn about pleasing this partner. I wouldn't think it was lack of ability and certainly not enthusiasm, simply just a matter of inexperience with that particular person. I'd also think the partner was willing to provide the opportunity.

MandMaud

I agree with the "little death", "la petite mort", that was the first thing that came to my mind on seeing the thread title.

But also - the kind of occasion when things just happen, pretty quickly, without inhibition or anxiety or self-consciousness. Almost out-of-the-body. Tends not to be "out of one's mind" (ie without self-awareness, and usually while sober) but very free, very freeing, and happy. That sound a bit Fool ish?

Of course there's always falling out of bed. Or off the kitchen table.

thedelakore

I know it was great. Wanted to know what the fool was saying in regards to it.

It's usually something positive but I've never seen what it meant in a sexual question. I just see it as very big and satisfying.

If you need details let's just say she was trembling, shaking, loud, and things were wet lol

MandMaud

It's usually something positive but I've never seen what it meant in a sexual question. I just see it as very big and satisfying.

Look at the last four words of that sentence and maybe you've answered your own question. :p

After all, the reader's first impression is usually the most reliable interpretation of any card.

gregory

TMI. That was unnecessary. But Fool - when you KNEW - as Griz said - you were a Fool to ask.

EmpyreanKnight

The Fool as regards to sex means finding new and playful ways to express your carnal self with a partner, exploring novel and perhaps kinky means to get yourselves off without caring what other people might think (perhaps because it is done in the privacy of your bed and is therefore not subject to prying eyes). I interpret this as something wholly positive, since experimentation keeps things from getting stagnant, and since at the very least you can find new techniques to satisfy your or your partner/s. It can also be the breath of fresh air (the element attibute of the Fool) needed to alleviate the doldrums of an increasingly tedious relationship, as long as there is genuine curiosity and good communication between both parties and they have an open mind about it.

thedelakore

TMI. That was unnecessary. But Fool - when you KNEW - as Griz said - you were a Fool to ask.

lol you're right. Excuse my vanity. Just wanted to make sure I still got it :p

thedelakore

The Fool as regards to sex means finding new and playful ways to express your carnal self with a partner, exploring novel and perhaps kinky means to get yourselves off without caring what other people might think (perhaps because it is done in the privacy of your bed and is therefore not subject to prying eyes). I interpret this as something wholly positive, since experimentation keeps things from getting stagnant, and since at the very least you can find new techniques to satisfy your or your partner/s. It can also be the breath of fresh air (the element attibute of the Fool) needed to alleviate the doldrums of an increasingly tedious relationship, as long as there is genuine curiosity and good communication between both parties and they have an open mind about it.

Very detailed answer. Thank you!

stan

Fool represents new

Maybe in response to the question , the fool represents that the sexual excitement was new(different from past) or depending on the situation with someone new(a new lover perhaps). Or it could also mean new beginnings as in you have not explored this type of purely physical relationship before. Again it is difficult to ascertain the exact meaning without more information. Hope that helps.

MandMaud

The Fool as regards to sex means finding new and playful ways to express your carnal self with a partner, exploring novel and perhaps kinky means to get yourselves off without caring what other people might think (perhaps because it is done in the privacy of your bed and is therefore not subject to prying eyes).

Interesting take - I'm not sure I agree that privacy is in the Fool card. The RWS image is not only in the open air, but up high in full view of the world, and unconcerned who's looking (at least the man isn't checking to see if anyone's watching).

Experimentation I do agree with though. The open mind. Or surprise, shock - which may be positive or negative. With the wrong cards it could even mean rape. Something unforeseen. Or getting oneself in too deep by behaving recklessly.

I suppose I feel that the curiosity and surprise element are about the sitter's experience, not the reaction that the wider world has, or would have if it knew. :)