Star reversed as how to behave

Pami619

I asked the rws deck on how should I behave towards someone for the first two weeks of this month and got Lovers and Star Reversed.
I can interpret the Lovers as to treat them as equal and be kind to them, open up to them.
But Star Reversed, stumped me.
Maybe it is saying to get closer to them or that I shouldn't have wishful thinking.
Are they advising me to not lose hope and stay faithful and patient when things don't seem clear?
As to behave towards them, it is a mystery but I see it as play hard to get or something too?

I'd appreciate some ideas.

CharlotteK

I don't use reversals much but in this context I might interpret it as a message about you needing to address the negativity in the relationship between you and show some faith and trust in them as the star reversed indicates some dark feelings, perhaps from past criticism or hurt feelings?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Pami619

I don't use reversals much but in this context I might interpret it as a message about you needing to address the negativity in the relationship between you and show some faith and trust in them as the star reversed indicates some dark feelings, perhaps from past criticism or hurt feelings?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Yes, yes yes that was it. I did not really invest faith into the relationship, neither trusted them.
I usually become so suspicious of everything but as you said I should put some faith in it.
Thank you.

danieljuk

There is a nice keyword to describe the star reversed which is "reassurance" which fits with this as well. It's about behaving to reassure them that you have something together, a mutual bond (with the Lovers). This is a great opportunity for you to challenge your issues with faith and trust here but don't behave like this all over, there is something here which could be so healing for you :)

Pami619

There is a nice keyword to describe the star reversed which is "reassurance" which fits with this as well. It's about behaving to reassure them that you have something together, a mutual bond (with the Lovers). This is a great opportunity for you to challenge your issues with faith and trust here but don't behave like this all over, there is something here which could be so healing for you :)

Thank you so much. I never thought about reassurance with this card, yes I definitely needed to hear this. There are some trust issues and I'm like a little pessimistic over it when I don't have any reason too feel so. I hope there's really that great opportunity, I can see that.

MandMaud

I asked the rws deck on how should I behave towards someone for the first two weeks of this month and got Lovers and Star Reversed.
I can interpret the Lovers as to treat them as equal and be kind to them, open up to them.
But Star Reversed, stumped me.
Seeing the thread title, my first thought was not to be too starry-eyed - do away with the rose-tinted lenses (ie don't idealise this person, get real about them). But that's more thinking than behaving, so when I saw "towards someone" I had to think again.

Both these cards are air, so definitely cool and mindful (rather than driven by your emotions). I agree with your reading of the Lovers. I also agree with Daniel's reading which pulls the two cards together and gets the message from the pair.

Maybe, following from my instinct about not being starry-eyed, as how to behave it could be not presenting yourself as any kind of ideal, fantasy figure - be true, show who you are, warts n all. The Star reversed can be disillusionment so if you have been setting yourself up as perfect (maybe not as strong as that, or maybe without knowing you were doing it) - it's time to unbend and allow that you aren't faultless?

I'm not sure of this, so take it if and only if it fits. :)

You're good, Dan. :) I hadn't heard 'reassurance' either, that's useful to think about - thank you.

Pami619

Seeing the thread title, my first thought was not to be too starry-eyed - do away with the rose-tinted lenses (ie don't idealise this person, get real about them). But that's more thinking than behaving, so when I saw "towards someone" I had to think again.

Both these cards are air, so definitely cool and mindful (rather than driven by your emotions). I agree with your reading of the Lovers. I also agree with Daniel's reading which pulls the two cards together and gets the message from the pair.

Maybe, following from my instinct about not being starry-eyed, as how to behave it could be not presenting yourself as any kind of ideal, fantasy figure - be true, show who you are, warts n all. The Star reversed can be disillusionment so if you have been setting yourself up as perfect (maybe not as strong as that, or maybe without knowing you were doing it) - it's time to unbend and allow that you aren't faultless?

I'm not sure of this, so take it if and only if it fits. :)

You're good, Dan. :) I hadn't heard 'reassurance' either, that's useful to think about - thank you.

I generally have been rosy about them because I never really met them, it is a LDR situation so it's normal to idealize.
I have been very cold towards them before and had this very negative image portrayed of them so little by little I have been warming up to them that's why I thought of the Star reversed as getting closer to them.
And as above mentioned I lacked faith, trust and was suspicious of everything.
That's why I'll try be warmer and sweeter to them, not sarcastic or vengeful as before.
I also thought about cool and mindful because both are of air.
Very true about showing who I really am, I am currently doing that and are not hiding my intentions or feelings anymore.
Thank you very much for your interpretation.
It makes so much sense.

UniversesCollide

The Star reversed as advice, to me, would be saying to not get attached to or push for any particular outcome.

Pami619

The Star reversed as advice, to me, would be saying to not get attached to any particular outcome.

yes, that's very true. I think no one should get attached to an outcome whether positive or negative.
Thank you.