Here's a simple kit for making your own lenormand on playing cards

Amanda

Definitely you can use any images you like for your own use. Technically there could be a problem in showing them here - athough some allowances are made in copyright law for collages - not enough to publish them, though. It's best to keep track of your sources or only get images from public domain sites.

Thanks for that information! :)
I will just post the Tree. It's my favorite anyway and that is the only one that clearly says freefoto.com on it, which is what I think you are talking about with a public domain site? (Maybe I should have just went there so I would actually feel okay showing everything I pulled together... :()

Attachments

• Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 177

Amanda

Dude all the images I included in my original post are all copyright free, you didn't have to do your own search, unless you didnt like my images lol. But congrats :D

I wanted to spend a little more time finding images and pulling everything together. :) I've got some negativity going on in my life at the moment, and it was nice to just search around for beautiful things and put them all together. Printing them out, cutting and pasting them was more a ritual act of solidifying and unifying the beauty.

peacewing

Also check out Mod Podge - it comes in different finishes, and I use it to paste pictures everywhere onto everything =) It'll give everything a nice overcoat too so it'll be durable. You can make your own too - a quick google search will turn up a few recipes; I've also had success with that as well!