page of cups clarified by the sun. positive news?

Laurelle

I looked at your thread in "your readings", but can't comment until you do.

I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. When you ask a question about the cards on here, people give you various interpretations. You choose which one relates to you. Ultimately you drew those cards and it's up to you what they mean. We can only give you possibilities.

If you are on birth control then what are your worries?

Personally, I have never gotten the Sun to indicate pregnancy. It can happen and it's apparently happened to other people.

celeste777

Olle;4220040]I looked at your thread in "youireadings", but can't comment until you do.

I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. When you ask a question about the cards on here, people give you various interpretations. You choose which one relates to you. Ultimately you drew those cards and it's up to you what they mean. We can only give you possibilities.

If you are on birth control then what are your worries?

Personally, I have never gotten the Sun to indicate pregnancy. It can happen and it's apparently happened to other people.[/QUOTE]

The sun was only the clarifier. Page of cups was the outcome card.. For the other reading the sun was the clarifier too.

I am on birth control (pills) but I've had friends who have gotten pregnant regardless, and although I take it Everyday . I'm not meticulous about the time I take it. A

celeste777

Just wanted to give you all a small update.. I am slowly beginning to think because I now have morning sickness, irritability, mood swings, frequent urination and mild cramping I think Im pregnant..lol.. I got a 6 day early response test. We shall see in a few more days.. I almost don't need any further confirmation... Lol

P.s I have asked more questions in relation to this and keep getting the empress, two of cups, magician etc.

Now for a knew tarot spread on how to tell him and what to expect.