2 of wands,how does this fit?????

Ethereal

hi all!

did a reading the other day, regarding how much X has let go of Y on all levels. the 2 of wands has me puzzled here. these were the last 3 cards in a larger reading. I really need some help understanding how the 2 of wands fits in this group. thanks!

question was: how much has X truly let go of Y on all levels?
last 3 cards:

2 of wands page of swords tower

the 2 of wands to me is someone deciding where to place their energy. (little footnote: X has another girlfriend, very much involved with her) so, In that respect I view the 2 of wands as , *he has placed his energy,* with her. HOWEVER.. with the page of swords and tower, he is not over Y on all levels. X may feel their relationship wasn't genuine , truthful. lies involved. (page of swords) . the tower says the rug was pulled out from underneath X, in a shocking way, rude awakening.

another take on 2 of wands here, is perhaps X is planning to take action , invest his energies
getting back at Y. but, hesitant. maybe would like to get back at Y. I don't know. I just feel that there is alot of simmering rage, here, underneath with X.

not sure how to read 2 wands, here. please give me some insight into this! thanks one and all!

rwcarter

question was: how much has X truly let go of Y on all levels?
last 3 cards:

2 of wands page of swords tower
Since the question was about letting go and there are 3 cards for the position, as you know I would use EDs. As such, the PS would be the central card and the combination is FAF. Pages are just beginning their journey towards mastery of their suit's characteristics, and because of the question, I'd say that Swords are about conflict here more than communication. So the PS represents someone who doesn't yet have the tools under his/her belt to let go from a logical standpoint.

The 2W represents more of a "should I stay or should I go" situation, so in light of the question, should I let go or should I hold on? The dilemma inherent in such a situation reinforces the inability to approach it from a logical standpoint (PS).

The Tower represents a structure built on a false foundation and/or a sudden (unpleasant) revelation like a relationship that one person thought was stable then the other person out of the blue breaks it off. The suddenness of the situation also reinforces the inability to approach it from a logical standpoint.

Together the three cards show a person who has not completely let go yet. And since the question was about "on all levels", it's possible that the person hasn't let go logically yet even if they've let go emotionally.

Rodney

Ethereal

rwcarter: WOW... now that pulls it all together for me!! total clarity for me now!
yes, they cannot see it from a logical standpoint. the maturity just isn't there, in that page of swords. a newbie . conflict, here..yes. I love that explaination of the 2 of wands, *should I stay or should I go?* yep, hang on to this, or let it all go. yet, again, that page of swords does not have the maturity to process this from a rational logical standpoint. (such as a king of swords would). I like how you mentioned the suddenness of the tower , break off, reinforces the inability to process it also from a logical standpoint.

yes, that makes TOTAL SENSE. they may have let go emotionally, physically, but not logically. BIG thanks!!! you really pulled together these 3 last cards; especially the 2 of wands and how it fits with the page of swords and tower. thank you for the help!!!

ChristianReader

A part of x has yet to move on but wants to

Ethereal

ChristianReader: great point made! yes, that hestitation in the 2 of wands. I used the anna k deck, and you can see it so much on the image of the card. sitting on a crossroads, not knowing what to do, which way to go. bag packed and ready, but hesitant. thank you!