Reversed Hanged Man and reversed Queen Pent in extra marital affair

The HP

What could the reversed hanged man combined with the Reversed QP signify in a suspected spouse cheating?

Reversed HM- waiting for the opportunity
Reversed QP- to meet with the other woman?

Or, stop looking for cheating, you suspicious woman!

Enlightenment23

What could the reversed hanged man combined with the Reversed QP signify in a suspected spouse cheating?

Reversed HM- waiting for the opportunity
Reversed QP- to meet with the other woman?

Or, stop looking for cheating, you suspicious woman!

A novice interp here: I think the Hanged Man Rx can reflect you -- or even your spouse -- in the relationship. IMHO, I think the Hanged Man rx is telling you that you need to let go of your current perception of this relationship because it's not what you think it is or want it to be. Maybe you think this guy is the only person who can make you happy? It might be telling you that you're "hanging on" to something that isn't working well and you know it. It's telling you you're not willing to sacrifice your relationship to find happiness/a better peace of mind.

And with him, I see the Hanged Man rx as a suspicious kind of guy, like he's hiding something behind his back...

Scouring the forums for QP Rx in the past, members have always said that the QofPentacles ALWAYS spoke of another woman. But I also see that the QofP Upright speaks about a woman who takes care of her home life very well. Reversed, well we get a woman that neglects the home -- terrible at housekeeping, chores not done, rigid, messy, unkempt, and a complete nightmare to live with.

But either way, I do think there's some...sneakiness going on in the relationship. Hopefully a more experienced reader can chime in.

The HP

A novice interp here: I think the Hanged Man Rx can reflect you -- or even your spouse -- in the relationship. IMHO, I think the Hanged Man rx is telling you that you need to let go of your current perception of this relationship because it's not what you think it is or want it to be. Maybe you think this guy is the only person who can make you happy? It might be telling you that you're "hanging on" to something that isn't working well and you know it. It's telling you you're not willing to sacrifice your relationship to find happiness/a better peace of mind.

And with him, I see the Hanged Man rx as a suspicious kind of guy, like he's hiding something behind his back...

Scouring the forums for QP Rx in the past, members have always said that the QofPentacles ALWAYS spoke of another woman. But I also see that the QofP Upright speaks about a woman who takes care of her home life very well. Reversed, well we get a woman that neglects the home -- terrible at housekeeping, chores not done, rigid, messy, unkempt, and a complete nightmare to live with.

But either way, I do think there's some...sneakiness going on in the relationship. Hopefully a more experienced reader can chime in.

Actually, you hit the nail on the head! You are right. I also have been neglecting him b/c of my thoughts of him cheating. Ty! He thinks I'm on this forum too much and neglect my chores at home, like right now! Hahahaha!

Enlightenment23

Actually, you hit the nail on the head! You are right. I also have been neglecting him b/c of my thoughts of him cheating. Ty! He thinks I'm on this forum too much and neglect my chores at home, like right now! Hahahaha!

:laugh: Oh trust me. I know how addicting this forum gets. Yeah you might want to upright that inner Q of Pents of yours hehehe

The HP

:laugh: Oh trust me. I know how addicting this forum gets. Yeah you might want to upright that inner Q of Pents of yours hehehe

Hahahaha! Yeah. I cleaned my closet. That's a start