What Lenormand combos show a divorce

MissNine

I was just wondering if you wonderful readers could provide me with a bit if input...

So far, I see the Tower (courthouse/authority) with:
- Ring and a third card like
- Coffin or
- Stork
- or Scythe before Ring.

Both Coffin and Stork show a transition or ending.

Can anyone offer some ideas, please?

Padma

Mountain, Lady, Tower or Mountain, Man, Tower.

I could see Scythe Heart or Scythe Ring, however, even when someone you love goes away for a bit, those cards will pop up - much like in Tarot, where the Three Swords can even just indicate someone leaving for a while (vacation, business trip). So it is a hard one to call.

Storks I would normally see as a positive improvement on a situation, but of course, that depends what cards it falls with. If it fell for example between House and Ship, you could say it was a move :)

Hope that helps!

GotH

Ring - Scythe - Coffin

For a divorce wouldn't the scythe or the coffin need to be at the end of the ring? Marriage is cut. The cut is the end.

MissNine

I always look to the card following Scythe to see whats "cut". Coffin, however is the opposite for me.

MissNine

Mountain, Lady, Tower or Mountain, Man, Tower.

I could see Scythe Heart or Scythe Ring, however, even when someone you love goes away for a bit, those cards will pop up - much like in Tarot, where the Three Swords can even just indicate someone leaving for a while (vacation, business trip). So it is a hard one to call.

Storks I would normally see as a positive improvement on a situation, but of course, that depends what cards it falls with. If it fell for example between House and Ship, you could say it was a move :)

Hope that helps!
Good points! Thank you! I also felt Tower should be close, if Coffin wasnt. Sonething final or legal, you know?

I agree about storks being positive. That would sound like a reconcilliation with Clover.

Sharla

Tower + letter could also be divorce papers.

Fox + ring could be backing out of a commitment.

Ring + scythe to be a divorce (100%)

Padma

Ring + scythe to be a divorce (100%)

Um...myself, I would hesitate to say that any one combo was *always* 100% something....that's just me, but...case in point:

I had the Ring and Scythe in my reading last week, and it just meant husband was going away on a business trip for 2 weeks...so I would look for surrounding card combos (like having Fox, Mountain, Tower, Coffin involved right around the Scythe and Ring) before pronouncing the marriage officially dead! ;)

Sharla

Um...myself, I would hesitate to say that any one combo was *always* 100% something....that's just me, but...case in point:

I had the Ring and Scythe in my reading last week, and it just meant husband was going away on a business trip for 2 weeks...so I would look for surrounding card combos (like having Fox, Mountain, Tower, Coffin involved right around the Scythe and Ring) before pronouncing the marriage officially dead! ;)

Well obviously surrounding cards would suggest if this is saying a marriage divorce or not i agree. But my "100%" i was just saying that this combo with other surrounding cards supporting them would be my 1st choice for a divorce combination.

As you say you had this combo once and it just meant your husband was going away, so obviously other cards need to be involved to support this combo aswell.

Padma

Yes, of course - and I liked your Ring and Fox analogy, as well as your Tower and Letter being possible divorce papers! Especially if Rider was involved...

:)

PS I am no expert!!!!

Sharla

Just thought of another .... coffin + whip = constant arguments, abuse etc comes to an end.