Nines for reasons

ScorpioLover

Hey guys!

I was asked to do a reading on why someone doesn't accept a Facebook friend request :D and I got 9 of coins and 9 of cups with the Legacy of the Divine deck. How would you interpret it? Maybe the person wants to be alone as the nines show solitude? I really have problems interpreting it.

Libra289

Hey guys!

I was asked to do a reading on why someone doesn't accept a Facebook friend request :D and I got 9 of coins and 9 of cups with the Legacy of the Divine deck. How would you interpret it? Maybe the person wants to be alone as the nines show solitude? I really have problems interpreting it.

Smugness with the 9 of Cups and indepence with the 9 of Pentacles. This person is content as they are, and want to show this by not accepting the request. It may be a pride thing :D

bluelagune

Hey guys!

I was asked to do a reading on why someone doesn't acept a Facebook friend request :D and I got 9 of coins and 9 of cups with the Legacy of the Divine deck. How would you interpret it? Maybe the person wants to be alone as the nines show solitude? I really have problems interpreting it.

The gal in 9 of coins is a tactitian. She will only accepts association to someone/something if it suits her.
9 of cups is all about self love and satisfaction.

ScorpioLover

Thank you for your replies first of all! So it turned out that he was just trying to look uninterested in her, the typical childish behaviour. After a couple of days he did accept it though.

SunChariot

Hey guys!

I can tell you how I would interpret it. But I have my own kindof unique way of reading. Those cards would actually make a lot of sense with my meanings.

The 9's, for me, refer back to Card 9 or the Majors = The Hermit. In essence, in answer to the question on why they don't accept a Facebook friend request, they want to be left alone.

The 9 of Coins says that his (or her) goal/reason for not answering is that he wants to be left alone.
The 9 of Cups says that he feels the need to be left alone.

I don't know why exactly from those cards but that is the overview. I tend to get the rest from the card images. Which do not say the same thing to me each time, that part is intuitive.

Babs

starrystarrynight

It may not have as much to do with him excluding you, per se, as it does to do with the his simply being content (9 Cups) with his current independent status--vis a vis he may feel he already has enough friends or it isn't important to him to add anyone else (9 Coins.)

ScorpioLover

I can tell you how I would interpret it. But I have my own kindof unique way of reading. Those cards would actually make a lot of sense with my meanings.

The 9's, for me, refer back to Card 9 or the Majors = The Hermit. In essence, in answer to the question on why they don't accept a Facebook friend request, they want to be left alone.

The 9 of Coins says that his (or her) goal/reason for not answering is that he wants to be left alone.
The 9 of Cups says that he feels the need to be left alone.

I don't know why exactly from those cards but that is the overview. I tend to get the rest from the card images. Which do not say the same thing to me each time, that part is intuitive.

Babs

Thank you! I actually did interpret it like that but it didn't make sense for that person exactly.

ScorpioLover

It may not have as much to do with him excluding you, per se, as it does to do with the his simply being content (9 Cups) with his current independent status--vis a vis he may feel he already has enough friends or it isn't important to him to add anyone else (9 Coins.)

I like your interpretation, I wanted to see different oppinions about it so thank you :)

ChristianReader

too busy too preoccupied

SunChariot

Thank you! I actually did interpret it like that but it didn't make sense for that person exactly.

Well that is how Tarot works. :grin: The cards talk to each of us differently, according to our usual meanings for them. My meanings are not likely to show up in one of your readings any more than your meanings would show up in mine. :grin:

But that is what it would mean to me, all the same.

Babs