Caitlin Matthews Enchanted Lenormand

Village Witch

I find Caitlin Matthews Enchanted Lenormand to be impossible to shuffle. I have never seen cards so thick. At least one Amazon reviewer has said the same. Has anyone else encountered this? Just wondering if this was a fluke in printing or not.

danielnogo

I find Caitlin Matthews Enchanted Lenormand to be impossible to shuffle. I have never seen cards so thick. At least one Amazon reviewer has said the same. Has anyone else encountered this? Just wondering if this was a fluke in printing or not.
They will shuffle but it really takes some breaking in, they are VERY thick, but they will bend and it wont damage them.

Village Witch

They will shuffle but it really takes some breaking in, they are VERY thick, but they will bend and it wont damage them.

It may take a very long time for me to break them in as I started getting blisters on my fingertips from trying to shuffle the cards.

Emily

I noticed how thick they are too but at least they are small. The card stock isn't slippery but I find I like that, they feel a little grainy as though they don't have a lot of lamination on them. But they are my favourite Lenormand so there isn't anything I don't like about them.

Even though I did have to alter one of the cards because it had been misprinted. Now in a tarot deck that card would have stuck out like a sore thumb, I glued a small section of paper over the playing card insert to make it look right - 8 Clubs I think it was, I like the playing card inserts in this deck and I do use them, but the card stock is so thick that I have to go looking for this card so it blends in well.

Village Witch

After working with this deck over the past several days, it is getting easier to shuffle, but most certainly does not shuffle easily. Better than it was, though.