magician clarified by death as what someone thinks of you

starrystarrynight

celeste777 said:
magician clarified by death as what someone thinks of you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually generally see the upright cards as more positive aspects of the card so I thought maybe he seen me as someone who can make things come out in my own advantage or he just thinks of me as a modern witch..
I tend to agree with you. I think it is important to note that the Magician is being clarified by Death here...not that the two cards should be read as a combination of their energies. One pulls a clarifier to amplify the same types of energies both cards contain so that if the reader doesn't understand what the Magician means in this instance, Death tries to explain its energy in a different way for her.

So, to me, the Magician has the ability to manipulate and build things, and Death also has the ability to change and transform things. Therefore, it could be that he does see you as someone who can make things come out in your own advantage and change things that don't work out for you. I'd say this simply means he thinks you are a highly capable person, noting that there is little emotion to this pair of cards--they merely state the single element of his opinion of your abilities, which is pretty high, I think.

Tanga

Personally, I wouldn't see those two in combination as representing a witch. I would interpret the combination as saying that you have the means/tools to make permanent changes in your life.

Just a comment here. Depends what your definition of "Witch" is.
The two sentences - "Witch" and "a person with means/tools to make permanent changes in life" - can mean the same thing.
That's what a witch IS in some interpretations.

celeste777

We all have different ways of reading. I have 4 -5 different methods of reversals that I alternate between. None of the makes upright cards more positive. Were these upright cards?

But I can tell you what these cards might mean to me in answer to this question:

likely that The Magician would be saying that the person sees you as someone strong and in control of themselves and of their lives. They would see you as someone who has a strong ability to make the most of your thoughts and your feelings and to take them and to consistently (almost in a magical way) create what you want in your life by using them effectively.

The clarifier does not clarify that for me. It just says that their opinion of you as recently changed, for the better. They have not always seen you this way, but they have come to now.

But of course the cards came up with your normal meanings, not with mine So with your meanings the clarifier may say the same message in another way for you,

Babs

Hello Sun Chariot, yes both upright.. Whatever the meaning I know it must be positive because he seems very interested and loving towards me..

celeste777

I tend to agree with you. I think it is important to note that the Magician is being clarified by Death here...not that the two cards should be read as a combination of their energies. One pulls a clarifier to amplify the same types of energies both cards contain so that if the reader doesn't understand what the Magician means in this instance, Death tries to explain its energy in a different way for her.

So, to me, the Magician has the ability to manipulate and build things, and Death also has the ability to change and transform things. Therefore, it could be that he does see you as someone who can make things come out in your own advantage and change things that don't work out for you. I'd say this simply means he thinks you are a highly capable person, noting that there is little emotion to this pair of cards--they merely state the single element of his opinion of your abilities, which is pretty high, I think.

Thank you for clarifying this! When I use a clarifyer sometimes I'm also just looking at both cards individually (which is wrong) when I should be looking for the link between the two if the first card seemed vague..

celeste777

Funny because before I clicked on the thread, and had just read the title, the first thing I thought was this exact thought. I came in here to reply and I see that you already have it! lol

OP, I only have one modification, my thought was that you have the power to change THEIR life.

Hope this helps :)

Interesting point of view. Venusian. But why THEIR life and not my own? What gave you the indication it was in reference to his life and not mine?

SunChariot

Just a comment here. Depends what your definition of "Witch" is.
The two sentences - "Witch" and "a person with means/tools to make permanent changes in life" - can mean the same thing.
That's what a witch IS in some interpretations.

That is a good point to me. A witch to me, in my mind, is someone who is a member of the Wicca religion. And from what I know of it, the religion does teach ways to make permanent changes in life. The two are not necessarily separate.

Babs

ChristianReader

Creepy...inticing enchanting charming interesting but very strange a bit deep and its something very unknown to them about you that may put them off but draw you in as well....if this person knows you are into tarot and what not they may see you as a sorcerer of some sort. Think of the magician with the cup sword wand pentacle and candle

Venusian

Interesting point of view. Venusian. But why THEIR life and not my own? What gave you the indication it was in reference to his life and not mine?

:) Hey!

I don't have a logical answer. This is the thought that came to me intuitively before I had even clicked the thread. When that statement came to me, I had no idea who or what this reading was about. So sorry that I'm unable to justify my synthesis of the card combination, as my response was one that was 100% intuitive. :)

celeste777

Thanks you all for all the input.. I gather that in general in definitely is geared more toward the positive.. He keeps asking me out. Hehe