Propsal of travel?? 3 CARDS kn C. Ace Swo. THe world

love.tarot

So i did a whats coming up next for me and a guy ive started seeing.
He Lives abroad with work although his plans are to move to uk in the next month.
He Will have offers of work here and abroad alike.

So I asked the cards whats coming up next for me and Jamie?
I read the last 3 cards always together as outcome.

Knight of Cups = to me coming forward

Ace Swords = Proposal

The World = in this case travel

Do you think that he will ask me to travel with him??

Help would be great and your thoughts?

love.tarot

??

anyone??

rwcarter

Patience is a virtue love.tarot. :) By their very nature forums may be instant gratification or you may have to wait a couple of hours (or even days) before people see and respond to your post.

I'm on my way out the door, so don't have time to respond to the cards other than to say I don't quite see how you arrived at your meanings unless you're seeing what you want to see in the cards.

love.tarot

rw carter reply

Hi thanks for replying.
I always see ace of swords as a proposal. For instance I read for a friend. She had the ace of swords paid with 4 wands. Her partner asked to move in together.

My sister had ace of swords with the heirophant and a week later she was asked to marry.

And I always see knight if cups as movement with love in a positive way.

I suppose I did read how I wanted too hence why asking for advice. Its so hard to read for oneself without doing this.
😊

rwcarter

When reading 3 cards together as a single unit, I use elemental dignities. So with KnC AS World, you have Water Air Earth. Quick primer on elemental dignities, Air and Earth are enemies, Water and Earth are friendly. When reading EDs, I start from the center and work my way out. Your question was basically "What's next for the two of you as a couple?"

AS as proposal is a new one for me, but these cards were drawn by you and therefore speak to you. Aces usually represent undifferentiated potential, not concrete actions like a proposal. So the AS could represent the seeds of a conflict or communication that's about to begin.

Water is neutral to Air. By traditional EDS, neutral interactions are friendly, but I let the two cards tell me whether they want to be friendly, neutral or unfriendly. The KnC is someone who acts out of love. So something that one of you does out of love likely gets misunderstood by the other person leading to either a conflict or some conversation (if you two are the type to talk out your issues instead of argue about them).

The World is both about completion and about moving on to the next level. BUT it has an unfriendly interaction with the AS, weakening it. So the seeds of conflict or beginning of communication are stunted by a more long-term outlook.

So one of you is going to do something that they believe is out of love (KnC), but the other isn't going to react to it that way. And instead of initiating a conversation or argument about it (AS), the other person is going to hold back because of a more overarching view of the relationship (World). If that is the message of the cards, then I'd be worried that the person who holds back may end up harboring resentment, which could have a negative effect on the relationship.

Rodney

love.tarot

Thankyou for your feedback

Hi. Thanks for replying and getting back :)
I'll take your advice gladly. Only time will tell. However. The ace swords for me my be if a thought or not an action when reading with different cards isn't negative for me. It's a card if truth and what will be holds no bounds and with determination will always win through. Of course if not surrounded by tower death and 10 swords 😂

love.tarot

opinions welcome

😊 opinions welcomed. Please