"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart: Now for Debra...I know you have probably been waiting awhile for this...but here
is Pinto...in his new background (without so much tree...and better pom poms on his hat)

I am really happier with it now and I hope it is okay now...let me know?
...I will send you the large version for your brother, so you can check your email shortly for it.

Debra, you have ALWAYS suggested some really good things, and I just want you to know
that I appreciate that so much...cutting out some trees and foliage was just the thing Pinto needed! :)

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

Here is the New :heart: Pinto card:

...it is almost 3:30 am...got to get to sleep...see everyone tomorrow! :heart:

Attachments

• 0.FOOL.jpg
    0.FOOL.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 95

Debra

Wow. Funny how a little tree-trimming really changes the look! I love it and I'm sure Pinto and his humans will too :heart:

(and thanks for your kind words, Lyn)

Hope you'll have as much fun with card #78 as you're having with these first ones!

Bhavana

I like the new Fool too! Much clearer. It's really hard, what you are doing, Lyn. Not just making the deck but getting all these opinions and critiques and trying to keep everyone happy. I give you credit! And it seems to turn out for the best in the end, like with the Fool.

Oobi looks better in the second one, I agree! Much brighter.

It was so funny, the day I walked in the bedroom and saw Oobi sleeping like that - usually I yell at them to get off my pillows, but this time I just ran for the camera. He gets in some funny sleeping positions, but usually he is burrowed underneath my fleece blanket, and I don't see him unless I lift the blanket - I have lots of pics of them sleeping, which seems to be something chi's do very well!

Sinduction

You are free to do what you want with them! :heart:

This is such a cute deck! :D

Storm82

great idea !

very cute chihuahuas (my sister has one of those small doggies)
but the devil was a little scary :)

tarotlyn

Wow. Funny how a little tree-trimming really changes the look! I love it and I'm sure Pinto and his humans will too :heart:
(and thanks for your kind words, Lyn)
Hope you'll have as much fun with card #78 as you're having with these first ones!
:heart: Yes, Pinto really stands out now, I am quite happy with his card. Did you get the
large photo of this version that I sent? Just wondering what you brother thinks of this version.
I am so happy to have Pinto, which his cute cute face leading the pack! a (little pun-ny! :laugh:)

I like the new Fool too! Much clearer. It's really hard, what you are doing, Lyn. Not just making the deck but getting all these opinions and critiques and trying to keep everyone happy. I give you credit! And it seems to turn out for the best in the end, like with the Fool.

Oobi looks better in the second one, I agree! Much brighter.

It was so funny, the day I walked in the bedroom and saw Oobi sleeping like that - usually I yell at them to get off my pillows, but this time I just ran for the camera. He gets in some funny sleeping positions, but usually he is burrowed underneath my fleece blanket, and I don't see him unless I lift the blanket - I have lots of pics of them sleeping, which seems to be something chi's do very well!
:heart: Bhavana, it is so interesting how you have picked up the 'behind the scenes' that I
am juggling with :thumbsup:... Thanks for the nice comments...

Yes, Oobi's card will be so much better now with him brighter photo. Thank you.

Regarding Chi habits
They are quite a bit different than other dogs because they are 'burrowing' dogs and they
are 'hoarders' (of their treats, etc.), and they are just the cutest cartoon characters ever! :)

You are free to do what you want with them! :heart:

This is such a cute deck! :D
:heart: Thanks! Sinduction! I appreciate that. I want them all to look good :heart:

great idea !

very cute chihuahuas (my sister has one of those small doggies)
but the devil was a little scary :)

:heart:Storm82...LOL on the Devil comment...the 2nd version should be even worse! :laugh:
(Think there might be '2' devils in this deck)...of course, neither of them are AT Chi's.

Would you like to have your sister's Chi in this deck? Just post the biggest and clearest
face shots you have in this thread if you are interested. The more Chi's the merrier! :):thumbsup:

:heart: @everyone
...I didn't get much done today, as I kept getting interrupted by other things :bugeyed: and
tomorrow my yard workers will be here and I will also being getting another cord of wood
because it is still cold here at night. But I will get more done soon. Hope you all are able to
be patient with me and this process :heart:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Debra

Pinto's human Phil says: "Could not be better!!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE!!"

Just in time, too--he will be leaving the country this weekend for his work!

Looks like the Chihuahua Fool is done!

tarotlyn

I've never been one for an animal deck but I absolutely adore this one! I can't wait until your finished! I just got my first Chi a few months ago, and he's completely crazy! LOL! I love him to death! I'll have to get my photos uploaded to my computer and send you a few, see if you could use any! :D
:heart::)Fezzi, I apologize, I think I missed your post :( sorry!

You say your new Chi is completely crazy? :laugh:...I tell you, you haven't lived until you have
a Chi for a pet! :party:

And, yes, please join us and post the best photos you have of your little one and I will find
him a role in this deck :)

Hope to hear from you soon, hon :heart:
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart: Sinduction, I just finished Campa as the King of Coins...2 versions of Campa as the King of Coins...

Hope you like him?

:heart: Lyn

...it is 4:15am... off to sleep :bugeyed: :laugh:...see you all tomorrow...

Attachments

• CAMPA.png
    CAMPA.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 83

tarotlyn

:heart::) I just want to mention the following: (in case you have internet problems, etc.):

SOLAR STORM INFORMATION

Biggest Solar Storm in Years Now Battering EarthThe biggest solar storm in five years may
cause disruptions to satellites, power grids and communications networks over the next 24 hours,
space weather experts say. MSN.com · 3 hours ago

CNN just said: This is LASTING THROUGH NEXT MONDAY !!!
High frequency RADIO blackouts disruption of power grids and satellites,
power phones, TV, Internet, cell phones through next Monday...

(about 5 days to go)

Check this out:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4666879...ts-our-planet-so-far-no-problem/#.T1kIYjFul8E

I just got cable TV, phone, and internet service from Mediacomtoday.com JUST IN TIME!
The storm probably won't affect me too much except for my cell phone service with ATT.

The full moon is NOT helping the situation...
...and YES, Mars is retrograde until April 14th...then all hell will break loose!!!
What I mean is that people are just holding it all in right now, but when Mars goes direct,
all kind of things should happen. However, actually it is probably helping protect us from the solar flare ups!
If Mars would have been direct, the flare up storm would be much worse! :bugeyed:

This is all happening right now and is expected to get stronger in the few days and ending
around Monday...hopefully.

So I wanted to mention this in case you have problems getting online and to AT and this thread.

Lyn