Golden Lenormand Oracle

EmpyreanKnight

I was looking for a good deck that would be perfect for my planned in-depth study of the Lenormand later this year. I thought the Astounding would be more than fitting, but I wanted to pair it up with something that would truly appeal to me. None of the current offerings did, but I did remember that Lo Scarabeo published their 2017 Catalog online earlier this year. When I browsed it, I finally found the deck I was looking for.

This is the Golden Lenormand Oracle, and I believe that a Lenny has never quite gripped me like this. The first time I saw it I knew it would be mine immediately upon release, there's just no way that it won't. I don't have any doubt as to its craftsmanship since I have the Golden Universal, the Klimt, and the Golden Visconti from the Lo Scarabeo metallic Tarot decks line, and they're not flimsy or flaking at all. Universally admired, they are some of the most beautiful decks in my collection and must truly be seen to be believed.

So yup, I can't wait until September when I could finally get my hands on this exquisite deck. I just hope that its release date won't be moved.

Le Fanu

I agree, it is lovely. Basically a blinged up blue owl deck. I do wish that LoS would do slightly smaller Lenormand decks. It looks exquisite but previous LoS Lenormand decks have been quite big. I shall definitely get it when it comes out through.

reall

yep, like this one!XD wonder when we'll ever see them introduce metalic ink/foil?XD lolz ;))

Barleywine

Looks like I've found my next deck. Thanks for the link!