Fiona's deck, updated

EmpressArwen

I love these. Very beautiful. Will they be for sale when done or just for personal use?

Lady Morgaine

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

blue_fusion

I really like the art style! I think this might be great for young adults. I love the watercolor-y look, and that Tower card just glows.

Just one little thing, though. The wheel, while really beautiful, stands out a bit from the other cards, probably because it's not as "scenic" (or at least rendered in a "setting").

greatdane

While this is lovely for anyone....

I agree with Blue Fusion it seems especially fitting for someone young. If I were getting a first deck for someone young, like teens, I would likely get them this one. But again, I think it's just lovely for anyone!

Mageborn777

Stunning

I have to say again, because I've mentioned it once or twice before, this deck is absolutely stunning. I'm impressed with the artistry and the Voice given to the images by the writing. This is certainly going to be a must-have for my collection.

FionaBenjamin

Sorry for the wait everyone!

Please see:
THE TOWER: Featuring Lucifer's fall from Heaven

THE DEVIL: Featuring Pomba Gira

If you want to follow along my facebook page, please see here: https://www.facebook.com/luxferoustarot

Attachments

• F_Devil.jpg
    F_Devil.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 93
  • F_Tower_P.jpg
    F_Tower_P.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 85

FionaBenjamin

I love these. Very beautiful. Will they be for sale when done or just for personal use?

There is going to be a first run limited edition 500 decks.

After that, we are going to pitch it to some publishers... we have a couple that have expressed interested but want us to have more completed first. ^_^

daphne

Wonderful! Very energetic cards. I cannot wait to see it published!