For the Curious... a peek at the Masquerade Atendees

Aulruna

I see my lovely Argenta is already up there :heart:

I can add pics of the sides & inside during the weekend, if you like.

gregory

My Xero is up there and blurry - coming up tomorrow, I hope.

Chronata

Thank you Moongypsy, Aulruna and Gregory!

Yes...the pics on that site are the only ones I have at the moment, and yeah...some of them really suck...new photos are always welcome!! Thank you!!!

Chronata

And ANYONE ELSE you might know who has a copy...please direct them to this thread.

I know where they all went originally, but I also know that quite a few have changed owners over the years. I don't want to send embarrassing PMs to folks if they no longer have the deck! :D

truelighth

Chronata, I will try and make a picture of my box, number 10 within the next 10 days. The picture you have is already pretty decent, but I will see what I can do :D

gregory

Chronata - here's mine; I can email you a high res one - and I can take another with benefit of daylight if you want (this was done late at night !)

Also a sharpened one....

Aulruna

Ad here is Argenta again!

Attachments

• argenta.jpg
    argenta.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 119
  • argenta_inside.jpg
    argenta_inside.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 113

gregory

Oops. Do you want the insides, Chronata ?

gregory

Have you thought about using a print-on-demand online printer for the cards? They do a great job and it is so much easier for you. You can get them at cost. That would save you so much work and time and would be so much less expensive than you doing it yourself.
This is one deck where I would totally not support that option, actually. The cards as they stand are WAY above print-on-demand quality. A PRINTER Chronata was able to control would be something else - though not as special as hand-made - but NOT print on demand. These are lovely heavy laminated stock with totally centred backs - really special.

Not to mention that Chronata would then have to buy them back to make the boxes and sell on...

Annabelle

I still have mine, Chronata!! I'd have to hunt through a number of drawers to find it, though. If I have time soon, I'll look for it and photograph it :).