What are some 'deep' oracle cards that you would recommend?

Michellehihi

Symbolon cards. This is a very special oracle, as it will not give you answers for the future. It will explain why certains things happened in your life. The system is different, you have to look at the card as if it was something happening to you. It is very deep.

Carla

Devas of Creation by Cilla Conway.

Laiste

Faeries Oracle - Brian Froud & Jessica Macbeth

You know, The Faeries' Oracle by Brian Frouds & Jessica Macbeth is actually a very deep deck.
If you get past the odd names and shapes of faerie folk(which I find charming) and look at what each card represents you will find its very well rounded, like that of a tarot deck. It also has a similar stucture (but not as elaborate) and very well put together. Actually I can see why, its creator was intending for this to be a tarot!
The cards always go so well together (that or the fae play nice when I'm around :D) and the amazing guidebook is so extensive on meanings and usage. It is like a wise, spiritual friend leading you through life. The decks creators are just a match made in heaven! For an oracle deck, this is one of the primo top shelf oracles out there!

Today, reading with this oracle, I was doing a spread for somebody and I guess the fae really wanted to come out because I intuitively felt the cards were not for him but for me. I pulled again and my jaw hit the ground. I couldnt have gotten better cards if I tried. It impressed me that this oracle seems so attuned to subtleties and aspects of life. I am in a very tough situation at the moment and the cards defined(along with guidebook) EXACTLY what was happening. Since I really have not been able to explain this experiance myself (which is a rareity) I was shocked these cards could do it so elegantly. This oracle is definatly a keeper and a matured lovely entity. Few decks could top this!

I agree, The Faeries Oracle is one of my all time favorites!! the cards are stunning beautiful, for me they feel like living beings, if i deeply connect with them they are like portals. The readings go right at the heart and the book is outstanding! Everything about it is wonderful hahaha (in my opinion ;) )

EmpyreanKnight

I've read very good reviews about the Soul Cards I and II by Deboraf Koff-Chapin, about how powerful and life-altering they were. There are no keywords whatsoever tho, you'd have to work purely on your intuition. I'm very much left-brain, but I think this a challenge I'd very much like to take. I'd be ordering deck 1 before the New Year.

Btw the visuals seem to suggest otherwise, but Les Vampires Oracle draws from a very deep well. I highly recommend it.

Genna

The Faeries´ Oracle by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth

The Faeries´ Oracle by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth has given me the most of all oracles. Cards for the souls devlopment, I feel.
The book by Jessica explains the fae (they are very varied and so complex that I leave to others to explain, they are so much more spiritual than what I used to think about as "faerie") on the paintings so well, and help you get to understand them, love them and learn from them, even meet them in meditation, and you can get in contact with your own faery guide and illustrate that card yourself.
The readings are very good with The Faeries´Oracle, I in my experience anyway.
(There is a study group on the forum, read more about them if you are interested. Sorry, this is advertesing, I guess.)

Love and Light, Genna.

Laura Borealis

The Holitzka I Ching deck is beautifully designed and very deep. I found I needed a good I Ching book to go along with it, though it does have an adequate booklet.

Le Fanu

"Deep" seems to come from within. Or at least it seems like that. Deep for me really means that the content of the cards is deep, the system, the theory. Anyone can look deep inside a collection of blank pieces of paper and find them deep if we're going off intuition.

I'd agree with Laura's recommendation on the Holitzka but that is, in part, because of the system it is structured around. I'd also agree with AJ's Shaman's Oracle with has a sort of primeval depth. There's also the King Solomon's Oracle cards which are quite complex and thought-provoking.

Luna's Crone

Thank you :) I will check out Earth Magic Oracle as I really like how the deck seems to focus on the atmospheric nature. Though I am a little unsure about a few cards like the DNA and Ancestors.

those are two really good cards to get into. we are who our ancestors where/are and dna is a positive connection