What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

Scarlet Woodland

Just pre-ordered Ian Daniels' Faerie Enchantments Oracle. Saw this ages ago and put it out of my mind because production was ages away, but just found my way back to it. Glad I waited till now, what with all the delays.

Will try and forget that I've ordered it, so it'll be a lovely surprise when it ships, rather than waiting indefinitely on tenterhooks :D

Ebony

I just pre-ordered the sacred creators oracle. It's pricier than what I normally would go for, but I love the colors and I like how pro-active the deck is. I am pretty excited about it, as I have been thinking about it for a while now. I was hoping to find something cheaper that was similar to it, but I just couldn't find anything that had quite the same vibe.

RainaMia

New Age Hipster InstaOracle is on its way to me. So happy! 😎

I just pre-ordered the sacred creators oracle. It's pricier than what I normally would go for, but I love the colors and I like how pro-active the deck is. I am pretty excited about it, as I have been thinking about it for a while now. I was hoping to find something cheaper that was similar to it, but I just couldn't find anything that had quite the same vibe.

The Sacred Creators Oracle is really really special, and I think you are right, there isn't really anything else out there with the same vibe. I was lucky enough to find out about the Kickstarter just before it ended, so I've had it for a while, and in my opinion it is absolutely worth every penny. I don't think any of the images you see online or all the glowing reviews even begin to do it justice. It's just one of those decks you have to experience for yourself. I think you will be really happy with your purchase. Looks like it's almost sold out again too, so good thing you decided to go for it! I hope you love it as much as I do. 💗

RavenOfSummer

Just received the Flowers of the Night Oracle. I absolutely love it!!!

banbha

The Sacred Creators Oracle is really really special, and I think you are right, there isn't really anything else out there with the same vibe. I was lucky enough to find out about the Kickstarter just before it ended, so I've had it for a while, and in my opinion it is absolutely worth every penny. I don't think any of the images you see online or all the glowing reviews even begin to do it justice. It's just one of those decks you have to experience for yourself. I think you will be really happy with your purchase. Looks like it's almost sold out again too, so good thing you decided to go for it! I hope you love it as much as I do. ��

You both have enabled me on the Sacred Creators Oracle. :) I had no idea it existed. I researched it and it's just what I need right now. And it will fill a space that has been lacking in my collection. I'm glad I got in on the end of the second printing, there are only 48 left.

The thing about the price that got me was the shipping. $15.00 for a US product, shipping within the US. It had better come via priority mail. ;)

ETA: It's coming from Canada, Shipping price totally justified! :)

Awkward.turtle91

Tea leaf oracle & Wisdom of the oracle oracle.

[emoji4]

Asher

Just got the Celtic Messages oracle (2007)! It's a deck I used to have, let it go, and have missed it. I've rarely seen copies for sale over the years, so it's extra nice to get a virtually unused, special edition kit (deck, book, bag & coloring book) for a great price!

Looking forward to working with this colorful deck again.

banbha

The Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle is on its way to me. Can't wait to see it!

DaughterOfDanu

Spirit de la Lune is heading my way. Now to track the shipping obsessively :p

Essjay

New Age Hipster InstaOracle on its way to me too! Also, Sacred Soul Searching deck and the Sacred Wild Oracle. If there's a chance to get a UK indie deck I'm right there - no problems with import tax for once :D