Fantastical Creatures deck

hemlock

Hi, I've only just joined this forum & was looking for comments & insights to share regarding the Fantastical Creatures deck. I've only just started to use it & feel drawn to the cards more than I thought I would.
Has anyone got this deck & what do they think of it?
Also, I no longer have a copy of the booklet that comes with the deck - does anyone have a copy, or know how I can get hold of a copy?
Thank you!

hopena

I don't have an extra copy of the book, and can't think of anything, other than to suggest that you ask in the Lost and Found Thread. I think that's now in Talking Tarot, but I'm not sure. :)

I received this deck for my birthday, and might be interested in posting to a study group (I'm working with a couple of other decks, at the moment).

hemlock

Thank you! I will wait to see if there is any interest in this deck before posting a study group. I really love the deck & am surprised there isn't a group about it already.

Belinda

I've had this deck for at least a year and a half but just used it for the first time a few days ago. I had initially bought it because the art was beautiful but I didnt think I would have much of a connection to it either. Now that i have time to devote to my cards again this was the first one I picked up to use after my little hiatus. I have quickly fallen in love with this deck, its images really speak to me in a way none of my other decks have which was a total surprise. I did a "Get to know you" deck spread and got a great response back.
Do you suppose you'd be able to get a new booklet from the makers of the deck?

Good luck!