Fantastical Creatures Study Group - Knight of Pentacles

hemlock

http://www.fantasticalcreatures.com/pentacles.html

I drew this as my daily card today. Here are some of my observations so far:
An Elf is kneeling at a pool of magical water. He is stadfastly looking ahead, seemingly assessing the situation ahead, focussed on his goal. He seems practical and level-headed. It looks like he has stopped at the pool to 'stock up' on rejuvanating energy from the magical waters to see him through the events which are to follow. He dangles his pendant into the magical water, something he has obviously done many times before, to assess what has gone before him - 'reading' the energy. He is electrically charged (white glow around him) ready for action at a moments notice. The spirits of the woods are adding their knowledge to the magical pool through their roots.
Not had much time to study this in depth yet, but pondering; why his 'charged energy' does not cover the whole of his body - his lower arms & hands, one knee & at least one foot are not 'charged'. Also, the stick to the right of his knee, some very squashed faces at the bottom of it, with a fairly cross face near the top.
Any thoughts anyone?

Surja76

Difficult to say something about this card.

He is at the beginning of his way. He has found money source.

But pentacle is in water. The pentacle star is not well shaped it looks diffused in the pool.

He is good worker and can give good advice to others but his own purposes are diffused. He can achieve success and prosperity, if he discards all emotions and sensibly aims just to his work.

hemlock

I like your interpretation, especially his own purpose being diffused. I think I see pentacles more as earth energy rather than money - but that is just me at this moment in my life - it may well change in the future. I like the way the DruidCraft deck calls Pentacles Stones - & I tend to see all decks as Stones, focussing on earth rather than material things.
I will contemplate the pentacle in the pool - hadn't really considered that, thank you!

Surja76

hemlock said:
I like your interpretation, especially his own purpose being diffused. I think I see pentacles more as earth energy rather than money - but that is just me at this moment in my life - it may well change in the future. I like the way the DruidCraft deck calls Pentacles Stones - & I tend to see all decks as Stones, focussing on earth rather than material things.
I will contemplate the pentacle in the pool - hadn't really considered that, thank you!

Yes, agree with you completely. very interesting card. I have never see it before and when opened the site was surprised first time ...... the pentacle and water. Yes, very sensitive and earth card, it is not so hard in money purposes. :)

So lets go ahead?