Bohemian Gothic Pewter Anybody?

Disa

The starting price on it was 99 cents yesterday- I thought it was a mistake?

OctoberGwen

This is actually the second one I've seen on eBay (two different sellers.) While I'm okay with capitalism in general, this rather irks me. :mad:

Libra8ca

And the bidders don't even know if this deck has any cards with print errors. :bugeyed:

Stormdancer

Gotta say, the second picture with the card reflected in the pewter edges is nicely done.

Stormdancer

Libra8ca said:
And the bidders don't even know if this deck has any cards with print errors. :bugeyed:
OH...hadn't thought of that!!! YIKES!!

Alta

Stormdancer said:
Gotta say, the second picture with the card reflected in the pewter edges is nicely done.
Those pics are from the MRP site.

OctoberGwen

Libra8ca said:

Geez, I would hope the seller had the decency to check. Or does it say 'shrink wrapped'? I can't remember and didn't reread it just now.

greatdane

Not jumpin on this one!

I got a baaaad deck, ok, lots of flaws, but I'm counting on Karen to make it right and sure she will. I know some of us got some with more flaws than others, I got one of the short straws, but I'm still not going to go outside and try to get one on ebay. It could be as bad or worse than the one I have. Plus I had ordered two pewters and the second is due to arrive in a day or two and hopefully that one will be really good. Nope. Wouldn't even take a chance on this deck on ebay. Any takers here? I guess if you're willing to gamble and really want a copy.....