Bohemian Gothic Pewter Anybody?

yirabeth

OMG. I'm not watching any more because I don't wanna know. Having money probs and feeling guilty if I don't sell..don't wanna sell. Not gonna watch any more.

~Yira

OctoberGwen

Un freaking believable.

gregory

GadgetGirl said:
Holy sh!te!!! Have you seen what it's up to now!?!?!
Told you so }) Idiots with no sense. I still BET the seller is here. And - reserve not met.... Hah. NOT nice. (Are you watching, seller ? I hope so.)

quintessence

And there's still 5 days left to go for the bidding to go even higher. It's rather a moral dilemma. I bet Ebay wouldn't be happy to know that someone is selling something from a limited edition that has turned up a number of flaws in the printing of some of the decks. Even if the person hasn't opened the deck to check for flaws - ignorance is no excuse under the law if you knew the possibility existed and didn't check them out.
If the person selling this listing on Ebay is a member of this forum and is watching this thread, perhaps he/she should take time to inspect the deck and edit the listing to show that it has been examined and is perfect (or withdraw the listing.)

Golden Moon

$96.00... I'm appalled :bugeyed:

greatdane

Wow

I wonder if any ATer will go for that? I'm thinkin' no.

LavenderLibra

You know....there is a place on each auction, where you can ask the Seller a question about the item being sold. And then each question the various shoppers ask, shows up at the bottom, for EVERYONE to see and learn from. I've asked various questions about older decks, trying to I.D. which year or publisher, if LWB is included, etc.. And have read questions from other people.

SOMEONE might ask on that sale, if the seller has checked the card for printing errors, etc. })

**~LL~** :angel:

baba-prague

To be quite frank about this, the printing errors seem be only on one batch and aren't likely to actually affect the value of the deck in any case - we sometimes forget that here on AT people look very closely at cards but in general, there is a lot of tolerance for small printing flaws (many decks have them to some extent).

Having said that, I am however a bit surprised at the speed with which this got on to ebay. I'm not sure how to react - I mean, anyone who has the deck is totally entitled to do what they like with it. But the gilded edged decks were intended as a bonus to those who support us by buying direct. Anyway, I've nothing more to say really. But the whole experience of this second edition has certainly had its ups and downs!

Narcissanoir

I despise the word reserved.

I looked at this item on e-bay and was a bit upset that the seller has a reserve. Does that mean that the seller already has a fixed price in mind...then if that is the case why not post it. Or is it that the seller has a price but will more than happy to take more money if possible. I am so bummed I so wanted thsi deck and now I am part of the waiting game to see if there will be any decks stashed that I can possibly get my hands on. I read a post here about that and there is a email list specifically for that. I ordered a regular deck. Anyhooo...wish me luck with my quest on obtaining a pewter deck.