Crystal Visions Tarot - By:Jennifer Galasso

BeyondtheVeil

If you have this deck {Crystal Visions Tarot - By:Jennifer Galasso}... what do you think about it? It looks cute, but I am wondering how well it reads. I am also wondering if you have used it to read for other people. If so, what did they think about it? I'm looking for non threatening. :D

Thanks so much!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

BUMP! :) No one has this deck?

Hemera

I just ordered this. I think it looks lovely and it seems sugary just on the surface. I think it has hidden depths.

BeyondtheVeil

I just ordered this. I think it looks lovely and it seems sugary just on the surface. I think it has hidden depths.

Thanks Hemera :) Please let me know what you think of it when it arrives. I think I may go ahead and order it also.

Thanks for responding!:heart:
BTV

moonbear

Just spent a happy few minutes on the website. First time I've seen this deck and sometimes sugary is very welcome when you're having a bit of a grey day! These are lovely. I especially like her description of the Moon. I know it's up to me how I read the Moon card but it's nice when the creator of a deck goes with the upbeat view of this card!

Love the backs.

These have gone on my wish list :)

moonbear

And I've just seen that the artist was inspired by Stevie Nicks.

What more can I say? :)

AND there's an Unknown Card. What a great idea.

Hemera

Thanks Hemera :) Please let me know what you think of it when it arrives. I think I may go ahead and order it also.
Thanks for responding!:heart:
BTV
I think it´s a bit surprising there has been so little talk of this deck. I saw this almost by accident and instantly fell in love with it.

sometimes sugary is very welcome when you're having a bit of a grey day! These are lovely. I especially like her description of the Moon.
Yes you are right. And when you take a closer look many of the Swords are not that sweet after all. And oh I :love:love:love: the Moon. I think that was the card that sold this deck to me.- And also the Sun with that lovely lady in it..

moonbear

I think it´s a bit surprising there has been so little talk of this deck.

Bit surprised by that too. I see the deck is for preorder on Amazon uk. It's gone into my basket and will sit happily there alongside the Deviant Moon until I can press the 'purchase' button!

And also the Sun with that lovely lady in it..

There's something dreamy about all the cards :) Even the swords in a sort of dramatically fantastical sort of way. Very moody. I have the Druidcraft Tarot coming for Christmas and this would make a great counterbalance.

BeyondtheVeil

I think it´s a bit surprising there has been so little talk of this deck. I saw this almost by accident and instantly fell in love with it.

That is what happened to me actually!:laugh: I just happen to stumble upon the cards and tried to see if anyone had posted about them here. I was very surprised that they hadn't.

I did find a post where an AT member is expecting them in the mail though! :D

I do think that sometimes sugary is good. :)

Thanks for the responses! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Nina*

I received this one in the mail a few days ago and I'm totally in love with it.

Beautiful images, fabulous colours and the backs are probably the most gorgeous ones I have ever seen.

Definitely going to be a favorite for me.