PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

Samweiss

Oh please, stop it! All your praises are making my wait even more unbearable. :D

agviz

Decks in tins make great glove compartment decks (who stores gloves in the glove compartment anyway?) I'm stashing this and the Radiant in a Tin in my car's "tarot" compartment.

MagsStardustBlack

Decks in tins make great glove compartment decks (who stores gloves in the glove compartment anyway?) I'm stashing this and the Radiant in a Tin in my car's "tarot" compartment.
Well for me my little Pamela in a tin is my my first mini, so thanks for the idea 😁 my glove compartment is a crap drawer... Not any more 😁

Samweiss

I received the deck today and I've been playing with it almost whole day, I must say it's well worth all the praise. It looks great and cardstock is excellent. If the upcoming Morgan-Greer deck will be as high quality as this, I'll surely get that one, too.

greatdane

THIS is the tarot deck I am still shuffling :)

Everything about it is just perfect to me and while I was never as much of a fan of tins (I just didn't really think about it), I SO see their appeal now especially for pocket size decks!

Samweiss

Everything about it is just perfect to me and while I was never as much of a fan of tins (I just didn't really think about it), I SO see their appeal now especially for pocket size decks!

I never cared for tins, either. The packagings of my most used decks are well worn-out, even if I don't carry my decks with me, so the durability is a definite plus. Also, the tin looks nice!

MagsStardustBlack

I can't put mine down we are two peas in a pod 😁