PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

MoonGypsy

Here is the Amazon link. It's showing as out of stock.

Thanks, Sarah! i wonder why i wasn't able to find it. Well, i might wait...
hubby and i buy quite a few things from amazon...that way, i will be able to
get free shipping...

gregory

I tried an order from there to be shipped to Canada. It says it will be July. I'll leave it there for now - but as I fly back mid-June, I shall cancel if it looks dodgy - or if I find it elsewhere !

RiverRunsDeep

Oh Lord, the last thing I need is another deck right now, but......
I have been eagerly anticipating this one, so.........

:D :D

Tanga

"We do not ship to individuals outside the US" :(

Hmm yes... maybe by Xmas it will be available on Amazon uk for me...
LOL - on top of... 2 other decks I've decided can be Xmas 'requests'.

littlethings

Thanks, Sarah! i wonder why i wasn't able to find it. Well, i might wait...
hubby and i buy quite a few things from amazon...that way, i will be able to
get free shipping...

I wasn't able to find it either, MG. I was searching a few times a week, but it never came up in the search.

Tibor

Well, if it also has that big border that the 'Radiant in a tin' had then I will not be buying this. It is a shame if they could not fit more of the picture on those already small cards :(

Rhinemaiden

Well, if it also has that big border that the 'Radiant in a tin' had then I will not be buying this. It is a shame if they could not fit more of the picture on those already small cards :(

Go to USG, look at the cards.... yes, there IS a border... but it appears to be a smaller border than the Radiant because the card number and name on the Centennial are contained within the art, rather than outside it as on the Radiant.

http://www.usgamesinc.com/Smith-Waite-Centennial-Tarot-Deck-in-a-Tin/

compare to:

http://www.usgamesinc.com/Radiant-Rider-Waite-in-a-Tin/

Emily

I emailed US Games yesterday asking when the Centennial in a tin will be available here in the UK and who will be selling it. All they sent back was the Amazon would be selling it - but they didn't say when it would be available. I'll just keep checking.

Calcifer

The US amazon, had it for preorder. It was out of stock, but if I ordered it, they'd ship it when it gets in. Still don't have a date, but I went ahead and did it :)
Michael