AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

greatdane

The AQUARIAN is a classic, like the MORGAN GREER that we campaigned for the pocket in a tin.

I would SO LOVE to have the AQUARIAN, minus borders, which would allow the images to stay close to the size they are now.

So dear ATers, I am starting a drum roll for this deck. I REALLY WANT THIS and if you would like to see available too, just click here and tell them...please. We've done it before with decks, we can do it again.
http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

I am turning 65 next year and the one deck I can think of I STILL want in a pocket is this one. THIS would be my BD present to myself! And I AM an Aquarian, so I love this idea even more :).

I LOVE the smaller size for ease in shuffling and yet I like the images as LARGE as possible.

The pocket decks are filling a great place in my meager collection and for those of you who are loving some of these great decks in a more portable size, I hope you will jump on board with me for this one and make my 65th BD next year extra special. :).

MoonGypsy

:D Done! i just wrote them a long note...:love:

greatdane

THANKS MG!

I believe there is plenty of interest out there, it's a classic, to encourage US GAMES to offer it in a pocket size....and I am already picturing the tin :).

THIS would so rock my world for 2016. An Aquarian small enough for me to sit and shuffle, but with images large enough to easily read. I....WANT....THIS.

Never underestimate the tenacity of a Crone or...Crones, right, MG ? :).

strings of life

I would love a pocket size Aquarian!

The Aquarian was my first Tarot deck--so it is sentimental in every way--but it is also one of my favorite reading decks. Favorites can flutter like the wind, but perennials have a permanent spot :love:.

greatdane

Beautifully put, Strings of Life

If you want it, I hope you take the opportunity to click on the link I provided and let US GAMES know :). Boy, would I love this deck for 2016!

strings of life

If you want it, I hope you take the opportunity to click on the link I provided and let US GAMES know :). Boy, would I love this deck for 2016!
I'll send a message by the end of the weekend!

I also want the Sacred Rose as a Pocket in a Tin and am going to mention that to them as well ;).

greatdane

Just HEARD BACK FROM US GAMES!!

The official answer is IF there is enough interest, they will DEFINITELY look at doing the AQUARIAN TAROT in a pocket tin! WHOO HOO!

SO PLEASE ATERS. IF you think you just want this option, that you would like this in a more portable tin, PLEASE take a nanosecond just click here and there's a box to send a message. http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

This will likely be the last time I work on championing a campaign. I don't collect, I don't want a ton of decks, BUT I WANT THIS ONE...seems perfect for my collection.

Grizabella

Yes! But I want the New Palladini in a tin, too. Both are beautiful decks and would be so ideal in a tin. I use the New Palladini more often than the Aquarian, but to have both, I know I'd use both more. I'll send them an email. But just about the Aquarian for now, greatdane, just so it will aid the cause for one at a time.

greatdane

PERFECT GRIZABELLA! THANKS!

And I understand many want other decks in pocket tins too.

ATers, PLEASE FEEL FREE to start other threads so we can concentrate on one deck at a time and I will GLADLY support your thread and interest in other decks!

So thanks for that Grizabella and I will happily post on a thread you start on a deck :)))

SA12

I would absolutely love a pocket-sized version of Aquarian -- it's a gorgeous deck, and I'm dying to have more minis/pocket sized varieties of tarot cards to choose from. I feel like pocket-sized decks don't always get the credit they deserve --but for those of us readers with petite hands, they are the best, and certainly very practical for traveling. Years and years ago, I basically stopped using my old rws once I was able to get my hands on (pun intended!) the mini version of Universal from US games, which is much, much less cumbersome to shuffle, and does not require a whole dining room table for card layouts. So I'm all for making an Aquarian mini -- and hopefully others in the future too! :)