AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

MissChiff

I put my 2 cents in....

greatdane

OH THANKS MISSCHIFF AND SA12!

I know US GAMES is watching us :) and this thread. Enough interest and I know we will get this deck.

Nisha

Ooh, I really like the sound of this. I'd buy it in an instant!

bonebeach

Oh my god, I would LOVE this. I already own TWO copies of the Aquarian, cough. A pocket size would be wonderful and I love decks in tins. I have the PCS tin, and the Gummy Bear tarot in a tin. I'm not fond of the Morgan Greer, so I don't have that one, but...

I really think re-releasing the classics in a tin is a pretty safe business move. And the Aquarian just has such a nice retro vibe. I'll be sending a message soon.

greatdane

Bonebeach and Nisha!

Bonebeach, I AGREE. I think rereleasing something that is a classic and many have and would just love in a pocket size, well, not the risk of a new deck that may or may not go over.

Nisha, Good to know, a voice from Canada :)! I was sure I couldn't be the ONLY ATer who wouldn't mind having this lovely in a pocket tin!

MY HOPE is between this thread, which I KNOW US GAMES will watch, and the emails they get, WE GET THIS DECK in 2016!!!
THAT WOULD BE A GREAT 65th BD GIFT FOR ME!

Nina*

I'd get it for sure. The Aquarian is an absolute favorite of mine and has been for years.

greatdane

WhooHoo and a voice from Denmark!

Thanks for adding your thoughts, Nina*.

Florainthegarden

Me too!

I emailed them!! I have the original version, but the mini would help for my small hands!!

greatdane

YAY Florainthegarden!

Thanks! ALL we have to do is keep this thread moving along and thriving until US GAMES says....we can have it :)))).

I know we can do this. It's ATers like you and others who posted here who will make this happen. One or two people asking, not much chance, a bunch of us? OOOH YEAH. We did it before, we can do it again.

So I am going to do my best to keep this parade going til we get US GAMES to say, it's a go!

SixDegrees

I'd be in for one. The Aquarian is one of my favorite RWS variants, and I find myself gravitating toward pocket-sized decks more and more.