How many decks?

How many decks are there in your collection?

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 2 to 6

Votes: 43 13.8%
  • 7 to 20

Votes: 75 24.1%
  • 21 to 50

Votes: 78 25.1%
  • 51 to 80

Votes: 28 9.0%
  • 81 to 125

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • 126 to 200

Votes: 27 8.7%
  • 201 to 400

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 401 to 500

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 501 to 650

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 651 to 800

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 801 to 1000

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 1001 to 1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 1200

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters

Moonbow

Well I'm really pleased with myself :)

I have fewer decks now then I did on the last poll. I've been slowly selling or giving away decks to friends and I'm narrowing my collection down to those that I either use or have kept for studies. I'm at 38 now. What A nice, modest little number. :)

(plus a few oracles, but no one's counting them :))

LadyMedusa

I'm right around 60. I'm at the point that there are a very select few that are still on my wishlist, and many of those I will likely never get because they are oop and nearly impossible to find.
I still check out new decks when they come out, but I have become VERY selective in my purchases.

LadyMedusa

Eco74

Closing in to 50.. Just over 40 now and expecting a few in the mail (as I just realised). *tehee*
I'm not sure I'll be hitting the number before christmas though, but there are a few interesting decks that could end up on my list.. Infact, I think I'll be updating my wishlist soon-ish. All in the spirit of christmas. ;)

coredil

sleepwalker

This morning I count 57 decks and proudly vote in the 51-80 range :)
But ... 57 decks in 4 1/2 months!
How could it happen?
I dont understand?

Oh wait a minute ... I remember a dream ... or two ...
a strange land ... with a strange name ... Epaypamazon ...
typing numerical combinations on a keyboard ... enter ...
Oops ... I must be a sleepwalker ;)

Jewel-ry

I'm in the 51-80 range too, but only just over ;) I have 56 tarot decks.

I used to feel guilty but not any more, I have moved on from that. I just like collecting them :grin:

Khaelo

Technically, there are 19 decks in my possession at the moment, but there's one more in the mail (Fournier Marseille) and two more I've basically committed myself to buy (Pythagorean/Mantegna, mini T. of Mermaids when it's published next month). So, for longer-term accuracy's sake, I'm at the bottom edge of the 21-50 category.

WolfSpirit

I'm in the 51 - 80 range. My collection is still growing, but not very fast at the moment.
In the first year after I joined AT, I bought a lot of decks. I have slowed down considerably since then, but I think I will always find decks I want. There are just too many interesting decks out there !

truelighth

Ok, I guess I am the first to fess up in the high numbers. My collection (not counting oracles) stands at 780 at the moment and I am still 'pregnant' with about 2 decks that are underway.

gregory

OK - 978 at the moment and heavily pregnant with a LOT; I have forgotten how many..... 3 should arrive today ! }) I admit it - I have a BIG addiction problem and I don't care ! :cool4:

jackdaw*

Just shy of 40, but with 4 STILL in the mail and 3 I plan to buy this fall. So I'm in the 21-50 range.