Lo Scarabeo decks 2007

Jewel

Although the Tarot of the Elves has received some harsh critism, it is certainly one I am curious enough to get and read the book. It is a new approach and for that simple reason I will look into it.

LB, if you have not given the Fey a try you should at some point. It has depth, and is not "fluffy", don't let the pinks and purples fool you. It is a fantastic reading deck. The pictures depict the meaning of the card without having the suit symbols all over the cards (like most MR decks). Very evocative. It is also great for short story writting if you are into that sort of thing. Very inspirational.

Ric, I would love to see another effort down the lines of the Fey some day in the future. Based on my experience with LS decks, it is a real gem that stands above the other LS decks I have owned. And the book was very good too! Just food for thought ...

ZenMusic

I wish LoS would reprint the Fey... the pictures on the Internet look so much more colorful;;;; i love it still , it is wonderful .... just like it as i imagined

Queen of Pentacle

Ricardo! What about the Wirth tarot ???

Hi Ricardo,
I am very excited with all the coming deck, especially Medieval and Golden Boticelli (already in preorder)

But what is happening with my very most expected and favorite: Wirth tarot? I beagan reading with Wirth method, and was dreaming of the Wirth illustrated pips. The idea is brilliant... When do you expect to release it ?

Thanks for your info and fantastic work!

lunakasha

I just found this link on another thread.....FINALLY pics of the Golden Botticelli :eek:!!!! and many more fascinating decks!

Check 'em out:

http://www.loscarabeo.com/files/2007.pdf

Queen of Pentacle said:
But what is happening with my very most expected and favorite: Wirth tarot? I beagan reading with Wirth method, and was dreaming of the Wirth illustrated pips. The idea is brilliant... When do you expect to release it ?

There are pictures of the Universal Wirth included in this link, QofP!

The Mona Lisa deck is done by the same artist who did the Universal Fantasy!

Time to update the wishlist......}) :D

EDITED TO ADD: I just noticed this had already been posted on page 6 of this thread, DUH!!! :eek: sorry for posting "old news" (but it is still NEW to me, hehe)

ZenMusic

is there a date for the Universal Wirth release?

Cerulean

What is the Sensual Wicca Tarot for Sept 2007?

It's on Llewellyn as a title and Amazon U.K...I think I better dive back into some of the earlier pages, because I really missed this one!

Regards

Cerulean