You know you've been overbuying when...

zan_chan

...when you sell all your non-tarot books to make more space because, "those Brontes will never go out of print, but this Bohemian Gothic book is a once in a lifetime!"...

also a true story. i no longer own fiction. lame.

lark

zan_chan said:
Well, his parents have a huge house...and they're old....})
You know you have been overbuying when you are waiting for the ancient relatives to kick off in hopes that they will leave you their house for tarot storage.

zan_chan

lark said:
You know you have been overbuying when you are waiting for the ancient relatives to kick off in hopes that they will leave you their house for tarot storage.

LOL. Did I say that? ....

lark

zan_chan said:
LOL. Did I say that? ....
Oh, honey you did..you've got it (the deck buying bug) worst than you thought! LOL :love:

zan_chan

You know you've been overbuying when it causes you to deny having written previous posts in this same thread that remain visible for anyone to see....

cardlady22

You know you've been overbuying when you have enough boxes & shipping materials to send things on to others for at least 6 months.

strings of life

zan_chan said:
...when you sell all your non-tarot books to make more space because, "those Brontes will never go out of print, but this Bohemian Gothic book is a once in a lifetime!"...

also a true story. i no longer own fiction. lame.
LOL *tears *

Case and point: I just received this email from my boyfriend":

"You received "Royal Mail" from the UK today LOL" <~ yes, he included the LOL. The trade excuse won't work today. Well, maybe.

You know you've been overbuying when you can't wait to get home to see which deck that is. Yes, it could be one of 2 :p!

tarotmama

Jeez! Wish I had these problems!!

irmata

Floss said:
when ... you can't remember what you've got coming in the mail, and when you do get it, you open it and go ... ummm - I don't remember buying this one ....
Check.

Wendywu said:
When you've (and oh! the shame) opened a seperate (personal, not joint!!) Amazon account for your tarot purchases so that the horrid truth is a very private matter (just me and the forum, right?).
Check.

I work at the PO, so I get my decks delivered to my PO Box. I open them at work, dispose of the packaging (except for the "from" address) and hide the evidence in my large purse! Luckily, decks don't take up much space, even if they're an 8-pack, and my purse is LARGE. So much for honesty in a realtionship :D

Libra8ca said:
And one more...You know you have been shopping too much when the number of parcels arriving at your door draw your neighbours (unwanted) attention and they take some.... I wonder what on earth they are thinking of my MRP Fairytale Tarot :bugeyed:
That's TERRIBLE! :O A pox on them.