Remembering 9/11

AquarianGoddess

How somber a day for the entire world, but how appropriate the Moon is in deep feeling Scorpio. Moon in Scorpio is very much a healing Moon, once all the feelings are expressed.

Jupiter is opposite Neptune today and hopefully will produce a Universal healing.

God Bless,
AG

cjtarot

Thank you for the encouraging news

AquarianGoddess,

I pray you are right..there are too many people who are still shaken, hurting and scared...

Thanks for the encouraging information..I love reading your astrology posts..

Blessings,

Cj

Minderwiz

Thanks for the post AG - I watched the memorials on TV this afternoon (Morning NY time), just as a year ago I watched in horror at the attack.

I was in New York in July but couldn't bring myself to go to Ground Zero - we stopped at St Paul's Chapel and could not go any further.

What happened on 9/11 is one of those things that will remain vivid for me for the rest of my life - God Bless America

Minderwiz

truthsayer

i haven't watched anything on tv today. i'm really amazed about the about of emotional pain i'm feeling--to the point i feel tearful. i'm feeling afraid for the future of our country. i really hope we don't get drug into another war w/ iran. it's bad enough we have troops in afghanistan. it reminds me of some oddly prophetic words saddam hussein said during the gulf war,"this will be the mother of all wars." there are some many threads going back to that war w/ what's going on in the world today. it's really rather disturbing. even the son of the president during the gulf war is in office. it looks like deja vu all over again. :(

i have moon and neptune in scorpio in the 7th house. i wonder if all that scorpio activity is making me feel something deeper today. an instructor said that pearl harbor was the world shattering day for ppl who lived in the era of WWII. the day kennedy was assassinated was the day for her generation that she would always remember the news. my generation it will be 9/11/01. i still remember what i was doing that day so vividly. it's like i could step right into the memory. i was in class and an instructor came in to tell us at 9 am. at our break, we all went to the tv in the student center and just watched in stunned silence. first time i've been in the student center w/ a group that no one said a word. i was shook to my marrow. i cried for days then. i'm crying now. i didn't lose anyone i knew in the attack but i stiil feel such a profound sense of loss and grief. :(

Rhiannon

This morning I was listening to our local radio show "Elliot in the Morning". I was listening to them last year and that's who I heard about the attacks from.

This morning at 8:46 they stopped broadcasting for a moment of silence. And from what I understand, this was done all across the country. I sat here with tears running down my face and my head bowed... and it struck me that many other people must be doing the same thing, and praying for our country and our world. And I felt that at that moment, we were all very powerful.

R :)

Diana

Rhiannon said:
it struck me that many other people must be doing the same thing, and praying for our country and our world. R :)

Here in Europe too, in many places, things came to a halt for one minute. And many tears were shed all over the world. You guys were not alone.

((((((everyone))))))

AquarianGoddess

Here in NJ/PA, our talk radio stations devoted the entire 24 hours of broadcasting to callers expressing their feelings about last year and how they feel now. Many are still shaken and scared, but others' stated that they now look at life differently. Still others' said they live more spiritual lives as a result.

How ironic that last night's Pick Three New York Lottery number was 911! Of ALL the states that have daily lotteries, 911 was the number only in NY! In my mind, the message is Unity (number 2).

Truthsayer: you may have felt yesterday much more deeply because you were having a lunar return (Scorpio Moon).

AG